Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 241 of 556 FirstFirst ... 141191231238239240241242243244251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Remember last year the Eagles and Chickies and Petes around this time of year announced that all-star lineup of radio shows?

Vick, McCoy, Babin, etc.

I don't expect these guys all will do shows again, but isn't it that time of year when the NFL radio shows start being scheduled? Has anyone heard anything?

Also, it seems like Westbrook is becoming a regular on some of these radio shows. I know he's a terrible signer, but do you think you have any shot at him?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I'm sure they'll be listing them soon. WBCB is still showing the Merrill Reese show as happening this year, as well as the Derrick Gunn show at the Stadium Holiday Inn, and a show with Paul Jolovitz at the Neshaminey Mall.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

doesnt say if autograpsh are allowed, but might be the last chance to get Burrell for awhile.

Join our Tailgate at the Tent Party celebrating Phillies Alumni Weekend on Saturday, August 11, 2012 when the Phillies host the St. Louis Cardinals at 7:05 p.m.
    For $125 per person, this memorable experience at Citizens Bank Park will include the following:

• Admission to the pre-game tailgate taking place at the Phillies Party Tent 90 minutes prior to the game (5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.):
      • Enjoy great music, buffet menu, beer, wine and soft drinks
      • Phillies Alumni Darren Daulton and Pat Burrell are scheduled to appear - (subject to change)
      • Phillies gift bag

• Ticket to the ballgame in the Pavilion (Sections 206-207) to cheer on the Fightin' Phils'

SCF Rewards
    Country

went to the Morandini signing yesterday, needed him on a few team items. kinda bummed that his sig has gotten all sloppy. got him earlier this year at lakewood and thought it just looked that way cause he was signing quick but i got the same "new" sig yesterday.

this is a ball i had him sign in the early 90's, pretty legible

this isn't my pic but this is how he signs now, basically initials with dashes...like the young kids do these days

nice enough guy, just wish he took a bit more time for a paid signing.
    Last edited by Triple Peanut; 08-08-2012 at 11:47 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chickie's finally has a worthwhile show. Unfortunately I have to work and will be paying for him this Saturday:
    This week: August 13th, 6-7pm – Join us Live from Chickie’s & Pete’s on 675 in Audubon with Former Phillies shortstop Bobby Wine.

Anyone else going to the Buck County show this weekend?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Ill be there this weekend. I need him, Taylor, unser, and Gordon

Chickie's finally has a worthwhile show. Unfortunately I have to work and will be paying for him this Saturday:
    This week: August 13th, 6-7pm – Join us Live from Chickie’s & Pete’s on 675 in Audubon with Former Phillies shortstop Bobby Wine.

Anyone else going to the Buck County show this weekend?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll keep an eye out for you. If I remember, I'll bring those Bobbleheads too, maybe we can figure something out. I'm going for Wine on two things, Taylor on two things, and Boone on 1 thing.

Here's another Carlos Ruiz Car dealership signing:
    http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...n-august-11th/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Jack, did you go to the Poppel show? I was in that cafeteria for an hour, I can't believe I would have missed you. I got Taylor on a 64 and 70 team photo, Wine on the 64 photo and my 80 team poster, and Boone and Bystrom on the same poster. Good day overall.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know its not a for sale forum but I'm moving a lot of my stuff and I got some minis and 8x10s of Eagles, if anyones interested pm me.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

I wound up getting there late cause for some reason I had it stuck in my head it was at granite run mall. So after driving all the way there I realized I was wrong. I would of completely missed out on Taylor but I called Adam Poppel and he got him for me so when I got there I grabbed Gordon and Unser right away and then waited in line for wine. I guess it was a little after 12 when I got there.

Hey Jack, did you go to the Poppel show? I was in that cafeteria for an hour, I can't believe I would have missed you. I got Taylor on a 64 and 70 team photo, Wine on the 64 photo and my 80 team poster, and Boone and Bystrom on the same poster. Good day overall.

Page 241 of 556 FirstFirst ... 141191231238239240241242243244251291341 ... LastLast