Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 243 of 556 FirstFirst ... 143193233240241242243244245246253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last year the sixers had a scrimmage at the palestra followed by an autograph signing for season ticket holders. I did it last year with Eddie on these boards and we fudged our way into the line by saying we are season tix holders. Got the whole team. I don't think they've announced another one for this year yet though.

Thanks for the kudos on the nnamdi thing.

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

okay thanks, do you know if that will be a good autograph oppurtunity?

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

yep glad u got him, ill be on the lookout for that scrimmage, thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Amen! Anytime man.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nnamdi's the f-ing man. I went to training camp 2 weeks ago and the security was horrible.

Nnamdi was signing for the ADA section and he wanted to go around to sign for the rest of us not allowed in the section, but security wouldn't let him. So Nnamdi took a golf cart and drove all the way around the field to sign for all the people near the autograph tent. He did this twice during my trip and I was able to get him on a mini-helmet and 2 cards.

It was nice meeting up and talking to you, TPotts. Hopefully I'll see you down there next year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard that about nnamdi! It's outrageous that security is telling players what to do IMO. There's nothing worse than a minimum wage guy on a power trip.

I heard nnamdi was pretty terrible at signing last year, so it's good to hear so many people with nice stories. He was always known as a charity guy and a standup guy in the community, and moreover a smart man, so it seems like his head is on right nowadays and he's more comfortable in the city/team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's mostly just lackadaisical college kids who are working there as interns for a summer job. They basically don't want players signing because it's more work for them to have to contain the situation when people are mobbing players for autographs.

The security is definitely bad about it, but I guess if some of the people were more civil and organized, this also wouldn't be a problem.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Next week's Chickie's show:
    This week: August 20th – Join us Live from Chickie’s & Pete’s on 5035 Township Line Road in Drexel Hill with former Phillie, Howie Bedell
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last year the sixers had a scrimmage at the palestra followed by an autograph signing for season ticket holders. I did it last year with Eddie on these boards and we fudged our way into the line by saying we are season tix holders. Got the whole team. I don't think they've announced another one for this year yet though.

That was the worse. The security guards threating to call the police on us for “trespassing”. Without a doubt the most frustrating graphing experience I’ve ever went to. Those University of Penn people were the rudest I’ve ever encounter.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Being that it's at noon, I doubt there will be any players there, but who knows:

Gwynedd Mercy College Pro Football Report with Merrill Reese and Harry Gamble Presented by St. Mary Medical Center
    Broadcasting LIVE from Chickie’s & Pete’s Air Times: Thursdays at 6:00pm
    Come out and join Pro Football Report’s first two shows live taping from St. Mary Medical Center on August 22nd & 28th from 12pm-1pm

Page 243 of 556 FirstFirst ... 143193233240241242243244245246253293343 ... LastLast