Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 259 of 556 FirstFirst ... 159209249256257258259260261262269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

This sounds a lot like the Vince Young event last year- it was 25 bucks to get in and everyone that went racked Vick McCoy and Young (I got 6 autos total- 2 each from them).

Maclin especially will be my #1 target- he's tough to get.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PS- tickets are here- 40 bucks gets you in the door.

http://www.teamvickfoundation.org/donations/

SCF Rewards
    Country

PS- tickets are here- 40 bucks gets you in the door.

http://www.teamvickfoundation.org/donations/

Looks like a great event, wish I could go, but no way I can get out of work in time. If anyone is interested in 50/50 DJax and/or Maclin on mini's please let me know

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do they sit down to do a signing or do you pretty much have to find them at the event? Are they there the whole 5 hours?
    This sounds a lot like the Vince Young event last year- it was 25 bucks to get in and everyone that went racked Vick McCoy and Young (I got 6 autos total- 2 each from them).

SCF Rewards
    Country

at the vince young event last year they took turns- they alternated- some did a radio segment some did a signing in the back room, and then they switched. There was definitely a bona fide signing for every player there though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was it announced at the event when there were going to sign? Were they there the whole time at the event?

BANNED

Country

I'm so leery about going to these fundraiser events anymore.....they are always so unclear on if autographs are allowed.....especially on your own items, what players are supposed to attend........if they even show up at all.....I mean the food is nice and all but I am going for the autographs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last year vick mccoy young and juqua parker were scheduled- juqua no showed, so you never know who will show.

There was a line for autographs, and they announced who was signing when. You got in line, went into the VIP room, the VIP room exited into the courtyard, and then you could re-enter the hotel and go back into the line for when the next guy started signing- it was like a circle.

This is vick's charity, so he will 100% be there. I too am leery of charity events, but last time I emailed the event coordinator and she told me there would definitely be autograph sessions- so you could try that.

I think judging by how the aloft event went last year that they will set it up the same way. I've gotten vick 2 different times at the aloft, I think he likes it there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I know for a fact there will be a autograph session, I would love to go. $40 for those guys is amazing. But I do have everyone there except for Vick, who quite frankly I could care less about getting. Wouldn't mind adding another D-Jack and McCoy though!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wonder if vick will be too cool to take off his hood at the event too.
    dork

Page 259 of 556 FirstFirst ... 159209249256257258259260261262269309359 ... LastLast