Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 267 of 556 FirstFirst ... 167217257264265266267268269270277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

okay thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nate Allen was 40 minutes late, but other than that very nice. Shook everyone's hand before and after,held convos and signed everything everyone had even after the show

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brian Dawkins will be at the Schuykill Valley Sports in Concord Mall on Oct 1st from 5:30-7:30.

You have to buy his forever #20 merchandise which includes an autograph 8x10. No outside memorabilia. And is only good for the first 400 people who buy this merchandise.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is anyone planning on going to the MAb show? I'm not sure I can stay until 2:00 when Retzlaf gets there, hoping someone could get him for me. I can get some early sigs for you as I plan on being there around 1030

SCF Rewards
    Country

dont know if he is worth the aggrevation. i think if we just ignore him he will go away.

Talk about ™™™™s........won't mention names, screen names, or telephone numbers yet. There is a particular kid on SCF that is especially annoying. It takes him forever to send/pay! Always is wanting you to send first bc he needs the things right away. I have done him a ton of favors. Bought supplies for him before receiving payment, which took weeks to receive. Made trades with him, sent my end the next day and waited 2 months to receive item with a huge crease in it. The picture was in a top loader so it happenned before it was mailed. EVERY single thing I sell or Trade him he cries about......I send him a picture of everything first and he agrees. I give specific details when asked about the item. If the item has damage to it I explain it. I have had problems before that I reported to SCF and he begged for me to revoke the complaint.....I revoked it after finally receiving my item. We have dealt on and off of SCF but now I refuse to send first. I have also sent him 50/50 items in which he thought that even that he didn't get them signed he was allowed to keep my half and his......after explaining that's not how it works....he finally accepted to send my items back.......which it's been a few weeks now and still hasn't sent them back. He is currently a NO SELL, NO BUY member but he is fighting that. He agrees to trades that get posted and then wants to cancel them. I have given him the benefit of the doubt before because he is a KID. I have contacted him nicely in the past and explained that things don't work that way.....like begging for tips on where to go and get ip autos at games and such.......look it up kid. I am sure MANY of you know exactly who I am talking about. I plan to make it even harder for him to graph......I want him banned from SCF! Any ideas/suggestions/comments?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See man8278621's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

hah, i've taken as many snaps as he has...i only charge $25 for my sig ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

hah, i've taken as many snaps as he has...i only charge $25 for my sig ;)

Does that include a photo op?

BANNED

Country

$35 for FOLES.......maybe it was a typo and should be $3.50

SCF Rewards
    Country

While I do agree $35 for Foles is a bit high, offensive skill positions (qb, rb, wr) are what autograph fans want. And even though he hasn't taken a real snap yet, he's a play away from being the starter with Vicks playing habit. If he replaces Vick and wins, he'll be going for 3 times that much!

Page 267 of 556 FirstFirst ... 167217257264265266267268269270277317367 ... LastLast