Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 277 of 556 FirstFirst ... 177227267274275276277278279280287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

BANNED

Country

Philly4for4fan..........Not sure on Shadys signing habits this year.....if he shows up, but in the past it has been children only. Reid was good as 1 per person.

BANNED

Country

I went to the Phillies vs Nationals game yesterday in DC did ok....can't complain though! Not my best! I went early for Batting Practice, first time, snagged 4 HR balls......Werth, Morse, Zimmerman, LaRouche........and Antonio ™™™™™™™o threw one to me.....All were very nice ROMLB balls only one was Stamped "PRACTICE"
    The game was very good with Kendrick pitching, Ruf with a triple, and a win. With the Pirates winning though it was weird seeing the Nationals winning the NL East.
    After the game I was able to get autographs from........
    Jonathan Papelbon.......JERSEY
    Kyle Kendrick..............ROMLB SS
    Adam Larouche...........2 x 8.5x11 photos
    Gio Gonzalez...............2 ROMLBs, 1 SS & 1 SP, 8.5x11

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here at the Foles signing. Got here early. No one here yet. I took the mistake to park in there parking garage. 30 bucks for 1.5 Hours is crazy!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Poppel just added Fred-Ex to the Nov 3rd show?!?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Philly4for4fan..........Not sure on Shadys signing habits this year.....if he shows up, but in the past it has been children only. Reid was good as 1 per person.

Thanks Ry

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here are the pics from the Foles signing. He got there on time. Really down to earth and really shy. And has a really nice signature. Didn't rush and took his time. I was the the first one and there was only 6 people there. Very smooth! I like Man Caves signings except they are during the worst times and worst days. usually work days mid-late afternoon.

They are having DT Fletcher Cox there on Tues Oct 23rd 12:30-2:30pm. Only $25 bucks!

the future of the Eagles, QB Nick Foles

Got a 16x20 signed

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow, do people really pay $100 for a pic and a graph from WWE guys? not knocking anyone if they do, the price just shocked me

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

That is a sharp graph. I just couldn't justify 35 bucks and center city during working hours. Congrats!
    Here are the pics from the Foles signing. He got there on time. Really down to earth and really shy. And has a really nice signature. Didn't rush and took his time. I was the the first one and there was only 6 people there. Very smooth! I like Man Caves signings except they are during the worst times and worst days. usually work days mid-late afternoon.

They are having DT Fletcher Cox there on Tues Oct 23rd 12:30-2:30pm. Only $25 bucks!

the future of the Eagles, QB Nick Foles

Got a 16x20 signed

I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

did the Skate Zone today. NHL players were easy pickings (aside from Boucher & Shelley who parked out back & Fedoruk who stayed for the gm but left w/ 4 mins to go so i missed him.

after the game, most scratched players did not stop and just when the best Phantoms were comingout it started pouring so i could've had so many more things signed. here's everyone i got all day:

Bobby Ryan
    Kimmo Timonen
    Scott Hartnell
    Justin Williams
    Nicklas Grossman
    Danny Briere
    Scott Stevens
    Chris Terreri
    Riley Cote
    Jason Akeson
    Tyler Brown
    Sean Couturier
    Matt Mangene
    Tye McGinn
    Marcel Noebels
    Mike Testwuide
    Eric Wellwood
    Michael Banwell
    Marc-Andre Bourdon
    Jeff Dimmen
    Oliver Lauridsen
    Danny Syvret
    Cal Heeter

other guys i could've had if i had stuff:

Derian Hatcher
    Harry Zolnierzcyk
    Joe Watson
    Bob Kelly
    Peter Laviolette
    Neil Little
    Pete Deboer

mad a few guys i really needed didn't stop like Terry Murray, Holmstrom, Munroe but a good day overall. also woulda been nice to get some more 8x10s done if it didn't start downpouring.

Page 277 of 556 FirstFirst ... 177227267274275276277278279280287327377 ... LastLast