Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 296 of 556 FirstFirst ... 196246286293294295296297298299306346396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got Mcnabb at the Jaws show. I had him sign my mini but the pen exploded. I then tried to get the other side of the mini signed with the hopes of removing the bad sig. Since it was one per, I argured with the security for about a minunte before he allowed me to get the other side signed. I then went back to my seat where I began to chat it up with a soulmate(cheerleader). She saw I had a few 8x10s. I made a deal with her to take two 8x10s up to get signed and she could keep one. She gladly did it for me. Nice girl and good looking too. When I got home, I used WD40 to remove the bad sig. All in all, I got a mini and a 8x10. I also got a few pictures but none with. He left in a flash when the show was over. I got Jaws on a few 8x10s as well

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Wow, Congrats on the McNabb success. I've been meaning to get over there anyway to get Jaws, how is he during the show?

And yes, Checkers is a forgone conclusion when going anywhere near Rhawn St.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, Congrats on the McNabb success. I've been meaning to get over there anyway to get Jaws, how is he during the show?

Jaws signed a few during the show, but it was mostly McNabb handing him things to sign. He signed a lot after the show. I think if you go to the show, you will leave with at least one Jaws autograph.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jaws will sign as many things as you hand him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

All i can say is this past Saturday was an awesome day! Hit up the Poppel Show for Wes Hopkins, Willie Thomas, Claude Humphreys and Trott and Fred Ex and luckily the mall it was held at was close to Carls Cards and was able to hit up Hollis Thomas I almost thought i wouldn't get there in time because Claude Humphreys was late a bit for his time slot and wanted enough time to get Trotter and Fred-ex. But got to Carls in and out got 2 8x10s because GF was with me. Entered the raffle and made it with plenty of time for the Trott/Fred-ex signing and Freddie was late. I was towards the back of the line and saw Trott and Freddie enter the mall and I was rocking my Freddie Mitchell jersey. I know people give Freddy a bad rap but he saw the jersey walked right up to me and said I love the jersey man, shook my hand and went it!

Also im one of those people that doesn't care too much about the autographs its more about meeting the player getting a few seconds to talk with the players. I think i upset Willie T a bit lol. I asked him about what happen to his pizza shop. I was going to come up and someone told me it went out of business. He is like oh just wasn't doing enough business and you should of came earlier it would of helped lol. But I love getting pics with the players. The ones i thought i wouldn't of got with was Trott and Fred ex. because before the signing they told us no posed photos. But i took a chanced asked them and they were extremely cool with it and put the free inscription 4th and 26th which you had to pay for originally! It was a great day and got even better!

Luckily Freddie was late and didn't get out of the mall until 2:30 almost because i got a call from Carls Cards and was told i won the Chuck Bednarik raffle! So got to pick it up! Overall a tremendous day! Got Hopkins and trott jersey signed, My Full Size throwback helmet by Willie T and Humphreys, 2 8x10s from Hollis thomas, a 16x20 of 4th and 26 and a free Bednarek 11x14! It would of been even better if I would of met Dick Vermiel because he stopped by to talk to Humphreys but I was in the line for Fred ex. Here are the pics!

Wes Hopkins

Willie Thomas

Claude Humphreys

Hollis Thomas

Freddie Mitchell

Jeremiah Trotter

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was about 10 people from the end of the Trot line because I went to Carls, then stopped by my buddy's for a quick beer before I went back to the Mall. Freddie gave me the free 4th and 26 Inscription too, and we had a nice conversation. A great day overall, and congrats on the Bednarik win.

Thanks for the info on Jaws guys, I'll eventually make my way over there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

By the way DNMcNabb5, I thought I recognized you, but I couldn't place where I had seen your face before. Next time I'll introduce myself

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was about 10 people from the end of the Trot line because I went to Carls, then stopped by my buddy's for a quick beer before I went back to the Mall. Freddie gave me the free 4th and 26 Inscription too, and we had a nice conversation. A great day overall, and congrats on the Bednarik win.

Thanks for the info on Jaws guys, I'll eventually make my way over there.

Thanks dude! and yea Freddie seemed really cool. I guess his ego has come down a bit since his playing days. I heard people telling stories in line how they met him when he was with the team and was arrogant and cocky and basically didn't give a crap about the fans. I guess that's what happens when you're broke and have to pay alimony lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

By the way DNMcNabb5, I thought I recognized you, but I couldn't place where I had seen your face before. Next time I'll introduce myself

lol it's all good dude! Yea def!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad everyone did so well at Poppel! The autos are cool, but good interactions are even better

Anyone have good pics of Jaws, gonna try to hit him up before the season ends.

Page 296 of 556 FirstFirst ... 196246286293294295296297298299306346396 ... LastLast