Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 305 of 556 FirstFirst ... 205255295302303304305306307308315355405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

think he would sign a phillies team ball tho?
    glad you had successes, i've heard a bunch of bad stories about him both in philly and DC. thanks for your offer to help, i'm a stickler for getting everything done in person tho, maybe make it down there for a game next year.
    and for the record, i never booed the guy and don't understand the logic behind it. IMO, nobody on that 08 team should be booed or ever have to pay for another drink/meal in this town.

Werth signed ALL the time in Washington this year! He will NOT sign in Philly! He ignores all Philly fans down in DC! I take my Phillies gear off when I graph down there. When the season comes back around next season I can probably help you out with Werth. Me and my family go down to about 6 games a season!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I hear you. I never understood booing Dobbs. People give him an earful, but he had a lot of big hits for this team.
    glad you had successes, i've heard a bunch of bad stories about him both in philly and DC. thanks for your offer to help, i'm a stickler for getting everything done in person tho, maybe make it down there for a game next year.
    and for the record, i never booed the guy and don't understand the logic behind it. IMO, nobody on that 08 team should be booed or ever have to pay for another drink/meal in this town.

I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just put some "Buy it Nows" up on ebay of extra stuff I have and ran out of room to display. If anyone is interested in trading for any of this stuff, drop me a line:
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/darryl-zero/...p2047675.l2562

Liked the Alex Henery 8x10. have any other Eagles stuff?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't really boo at games, but I can understand the werth hate. There was the incident with the foul ball while he was still a Phil, and then the fake throw thing last year. He might be aces, but thats the stuff many people remember

The Dobbs hate is just silly though. He might have been a bum his last two years, but he always seemed to be polite, and never hid from the camera post game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Christmas around the corner. Need some extra cash. Selling a few things. If like anything let me know!

http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/...%20For%20Sale/

SCF Rewards
    Country

up coming Jaworski guest:

• Joining Jaws this Wednesday Night will be Special Guest

NFL Great, Garo Yepremian
    (Yepremian will be Live in person at Riley's Pub)
    Mark your calendars!
    Special Guests List for November & December:

• November 28th- Mike Mamula

• December 5th - Glenn Foley

• December 19th - Ken Dunek

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See quadacejj's Items on eBay

PM sent, thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

up coming Jaworski guest:

• Joining Jaws this Wednesday Night will be Special Guest

NFL Great, Garo Yepremian
    (Yepremian will be Live in person at Riley's Pub)
    Mark your calendars!
    Special Guests List for November & December:

• November 28th- Mike Mamula

• December 5th - Glenn Foley

• December 19th - Ken Dunek

i need Yepremian on an 8x10 i've had forever. too far of a drive for me though. he was cordial when he signed my mini a few yrs ago, but i've heard people say he's a bit of an ™™™ when it comes to signing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Christmas around the corner. Need some extra cash. Selling a few things. If like anything let me know!

http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/...%20For%20Sale/

how much for the McCoy jersey & the Brown 8x10s (individually) in the 1st image?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Has anyone ever gone to the Jaworski shows? I want to go for Mamula, but my wife has plans. Is the place kid friendly? I would be bringing a 10 month old and 4 year old

Page 305 of 556 FirstFirst ... 205255295302303304305306307308315355405 ... LastLast