Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 307 of 556 FirstFirst ... 207257297304305306307308309310317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome event tonight at the Barkann event! Was pretty packed. Good food! Price for photo ops were suppose to be $10 but with the addition of Ryan Howard and Ike Reese they had to raise it to $20. Wanted a pic with Mcnabb but was able to get Mcnabb and Reese so got 2 for the price of 1. They asked that no autographs would be done so everyone gets there chance to get a pic with the players. Most respected their wishes. Others brought stuff and were a little upset but oh well! I suggest for the future to check out these events! Ticket price might be somewhat steep but get unlimited food and drinks and a cheap price to meet the players!

Here is the pic:

Last edited by DnMcnabb5; 11-16-2012 at 10:45 AM.

BANNED

Country

No one told me he signs.....I have had him sign 4 pictures, 3 balls, a bat, jersey, and hat on different occasions this year and last year!
    Who told ya Werth signs down here all the time? Besides fan fest, he was allergic to pens except after Game 6 walk off. Post game in the lot, he signed for about 45 minutes. Philly fans typically come over to the Nats side anyway for Werth...to heckle.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha..if you say so. You almost had me til you mentioned the bat. Majority of what you listed was in 2011..no?

BANNED

Country

2011: 2 ROMLBs, 2 11x14s, 1 GU Bat.........all outside after the game when Werth was leaving the parking lot
    2012: 1 ROMLB, 2 8x10s, 1 Hat, 1 Jersey........all outside after the game when was was leaving the parking lot.....2 different games
    I go with my wife and 2 kids that is how I am able to get multiples! Whether you believe me or not I could honestly care less....they are mine, will always be mine! As far as him NOT signing he was horrible in 2011 because all Nationals fans did all season was boo him as a National. In 2011 my family went down wearing all our Phillies gear on a Non Phillies game....actually it was against the Marlins towards. The end of the season.....Every single Nationals autograph seeker outside the stadium swore he wouldn't stop. They all said he only stopped once that year. Well guess what he stopped for myself, wife, and kids! He asked if we came all the way from Philly, spoke with my wife and chatted for a second with my girls. Signed whatever we handed him.....asked that no one take any photos! Even asked all the rude people pushing my children to not touch his car and stop pushing! When we were done he drove off not signing for any Nationals fans......it was bittersweet! I remember almost every detail because he is one of my favorite Phillies. Need I give more details?

Haha..if you say so. You almost had me til you mentioned the bat. Majority of what you listed was in 2011..no?

BANNED

Country

JerseyInk........PhillyINK is a place for Philadelphia collectors to post there successes, inform others about events, and even trade! It's not for people to come in and try to bash peoples collections or the ways they collect......so if you can't do any of that head back South on I-95 where you have had 1 good year....2012 Nationals, out of how many years! We take Pride in our city, our teams, our passionate fans, cheese steaks, Tasty Kakes, Yuengling, A-Treat, Soft Pretzels, and our collections! Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

you forgot scrapple ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Broadcasting LIVE from the Neshaminy Mall in Bensalem this Monday at 6PM, November 19th with special Eagles guest defensive lineman Fletcher Cox

Done and done.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That’s actually surprising. I thought Taguchi would be more than $59. Considering they need to fly him in from Japan, which is one of the most expensive round trip airline tickets out there, plus give him nice accommodations while he is staying here.

someone told me taguchi lives in arizona during the season and works out with teams in spring training. Could be wrong though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 things:

1. anyone ever go to this neshaminy mall show? How is the graphing? Is it a sure thing?

2. anyone got a killer photo of fletcher cox? :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 things:

1. anyone ever go to this neshaminy mall show? How is the graphing? Is it a sure thing?

2. anyone got a killer photo of fletcher cox? :)

I've gone three times this year and, knock on wood, every player has signed whatever you had so far. There will probably be a decent line, but as long as he's on time everyone should be good

I've got a couple good photos. PM me your email and I will send them

Page 307 of 556 FirstFirst ... 207257297304305306307308309310317357407 ... LastLast