Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 308 of 556 FirstFirst ... 208258298305306307308309310311318358408 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a quick note...a while back we talked on here about Philly athlete white whales. I finally knocked Bernard Hopkins off my list yesterday at the Broner/Demarco weigh-in in Atlantic City. Got a glove signed & a pic with. Even after he told another guy he doesn't sign gloves. He was real nice for the 1st time in 4 attempts at getting him. As usual Oscar De La Hoya was the man w/signing a ton & actually giving his full name aside from his rushed 'Oscar 2012'. He even inscribed my friends glove '92 Gold when asked.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a quick note...a while back we talked on here about Philly athlete white whales. I finally knocked Bernard Hopkins off my list yesterday at the Broner/Demarco weigh-in in Atlantic City. Got a glove signed & a pic with. Even after he told another guy he doesn't sign gloves. He was real nice for the 1st time in 4 attempts at getting him. As usual Oscar De La Hoya was the man w/signing a ton & actually giving his full name aside from his rushed 'Oscar 2012'. He even inscribed my friends glove '92 Gold when asked.

Congrats!!!!! I would love to get Hopkins at some point

BANNED

Country

Well Done........Hopkins is one of my White Whales as well! In 1999 I worked as a file clerk in a Medical Family Practice. One day while I was on break....by the way I was the ONLY guy that worked there besides the doctors.....one of the doctors asked me if I wanted to go to lunch with him and a "friend", I thought to myself FREE food at a great Italian restaurant......sure but what's the catch? Long story short it was Bernard "The Executioner" Hopkins! I was so stoked. Apparently our office did all of his pre fight physicals. For X mas that year that same doctor gave me a pair of gloves and trunks signed by Hopkins. Later in that year they were destroyed when my house was flooded :( Oh well, someday I will replace atleast the gloves.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Can anyone 50/50 this??

Broadcasting LIVE from the Neshaminy Mall in Bensalem this Monday at 6PM, November 19th with special Eagles guest defensive lineman Fletcher Cox

SCF Rewards
    Country

Buddy Ryan Dec 16th at the MAB show in NJ

It's $30 bucks http://www.mab-celebrity.com/c-2404-...dec-15-16.aspx

BANNED

Country

Anyone interested........
    Michael Vick autographed Football
    Michael Vick autographed Sports Illustrated
    Jeremiah Trotter autographed Eagles Jersey
    Steve Carlton autographed baseball
    Jonathan Papelbon autographed ROMLB
    Ryne Sandberg autographed baseball
    John LeClair autographed puck
    Bernie Parent autographed puck
    Bob Kelly autographed puck

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can anyone 50/50 this??

I can consign, provided he signs multiples (seems like most guys there will sign multiples)

SCF Rewards
    Country

The MAB show is being advertised as a WIP event. They will be broadcasting from there all weekend. I have to imagine some combo of Hollis, Botalico, Klecko etc will be in attendence.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bottalico was there last year. complete dick. was hitting on a chick sitting next to him. never took his eyes off her when people came to the table. just put out his hand to get the item, signed it, and handed it back with out every turning his head

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ricky Bo is a dick. I got his auto last year, but it was sheer luck. I was standing at the gate waiting for my friend to come so I could pass his ticket through the bars so he could get in, when lo and behold, Ricky Bo appears opposite me outside behind the bars. I'm like "hey Ricky can I have your autograph?" and he said "sorry not now." He was trying to get the attention of an usher to unlock the gate and let him in. Finally he goes "Hey kid if you go and get the usher for me I'll sign your thing." So I did and he signed the only thing I had on me, my rally towel.

Still not the nicest dude...

Page 308 of 556 FirstFirst ... 208258298305306307308309310311318358408 ... LastLast