Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 309 of 556 FirstFirst ... 209259299306307308309310311312319359409 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

someone told me taguchi lives in arizona during the season and works out with teams in spring training. Could be wrong though.

Yes, I think that might be wrong. Taguchi just retired from the NPB in July of this year and he has been playing in Japan since leaving the MLB in 2009. I doubt he would travel from the States to Japan like that. Plus if he lived out in AZ, I think people would have gotten or sent him TTMs, but he doesn't have an address listed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

might have been a 1 time thing last year- but philly guys were talking about making a house call for him in AZ.

SCF Rewards
    Country

JerseyInk........PhillyINK is a place for Philadelphia collectors to post there successes, inform others about events, and even trade! It's not for people to come in and try to bash peoples collections or the ways they collect......so if you can't do any of that head back South on I-95 where you have had 1 good year....2012 Nationals, out of how many years! We take Pride in our city, our teams, our passionate fans, cheese steaks, Tasty Kakes, Yuengling, A-Treat, Soft Pretzels, and our collections! Thanks

Wait..what? LOL, good grief. Look dud, for the record, i'm not a Nats fan so save your sales pitch for someone who cares. I don't trash people collections. I asked what happened as i'm looking to purchase the RB with a concussion on his rookie jersey. Just not on the front. Not to trade for , or ask in every fs thread if it's for trade , or continue with PMs asking to trade.

Last, please have people come on down for Werth and hope it's 1 of 3 games out of 82 home that he stops. Family racking at its finest.

BANNED

Country

So what's wrong with "Family Racking" if it's all me me and my family? Whatever man.........The guys here in Philly INK know me and we all have a mutual respect for everyone. And of course I ask if people want to trade. And I always ask here in Philly INK first to see if any of these guys are interested first. Some of us here fell as if this is our lil "family".
    Wait..what? LOL, good grief. Look dud, for the record, i'm not a Nats fan so save your sales pitch for someone who cares. I don't trash people collections. I asked what happened as i'm looking to purchase the RB with a concussion on his rookie jersey. Just not on the front. Not to trade for , or ask in every fs thread if it's for trade , or continue with PMs asking to trade.

Last, please have people come on down for Werth and hope it's 1 of 3 games out of 82 home that he stops. Family racking at its finest.

BANNED

Country

Evan Turner this Friday, Black Friday,3-4 @ Modells Sporting Goods Cottman Ave.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fletcher Cox cancelled, replace by Mike Patterson. ™™™. I'm just glad I read it before I left, or i would have been PISSED.

Neshaminy Mall

about an hour ago

We just heard from WBCB that Fletcher Cox has cancelled for tonight’s show. Sorry for the inconvenience.

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone know who the guest is for andy tonight in south philly?

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone know who the guest is for andy tonight in south philly?

Riley cooper is at 5:30, I imagine McCoy will be a no show, and Heremans and Kelce @ 7

BANNED

Country

So now that Christmas is around the corner I thought it would be cool to put together a XMas want list and your "Naughty and Nice" list. I'm thinking the " Naughty and Nice" list should be Naughty=Athletes that have given you a bad experience and the Nice list should be the athletes that have been especially nice and given a great experience to you!

BANNED

Country

My X-Mas want List:
    Duce Staley autographed mini helmet
    Trent Cole autographed mini helmet
    Demeco Ryans autographed mini helmet
    Fletcher Cox autographed mini helmet
    Billy Wagner autographed ROMLB
    Jamie Moyer autographed ROMLB
    Kevin Millwood autographed ROMLB
    Bobby Clarke autographed puck
    UNSIGNED Flyers pucks, ROMLBs, mini helmets, bats, full size helmets, jerseys........basically anything I can get signed
    Oh yeah can't forget the socks and underwear :)

"Naughty & Nice" List
    NICE
    BASEBALL: Tommy Greene, Darren Daulton, Roy Halladay, Steve Carlton, Ivan Rodriquez
    HOCKEY: Ron Francis, James vanRiemsdyk, Bernie Parent, Keith Primeau, Danny Briete
    FOOTBALL: Jeremiah Trotter, Chad Hall, Domonique Rodgers- Cromartie, Brian Dawkins
    BASKETBALL: Julius Erving, Michael Jordan, Jameer Nelson

NAUGHTY List
    BASEBALL: Chase Utley, Bryce Harper, Sebastian Valle, Robin Roberts
    HOCKEY: Ilya Bryzgalov
    FOOTBALL: Lesean McCoy, Desean Jackson, Freddie Mitchell
    BASKETBALL: No one.........Only met a few and they were all Nice

Page 309 of 556 FirstFirst ... 209259299306307308309310311312319359409 ... LastLast