Page 320 of 548 FirstFirst ... 220270310317318319320321322323330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 5471

Thread: Philly INK

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Ive met Quick twice. First time was at a paid Mab or Csa show that I had him do a mini and he gave me a hard time about getting a picture with him. The second time I ment him was at Barbs. I only went to get Pisarchik and brought a couple of cards for Quick becasue I knew he would be sitting right next to him and Quick asked me why I was getting so many done and if I needed them to put them on ebay and that he wasnt signing all of them. It was 4 cards. I cant wait for the next free signing he does im going to buy a 100 count lot of his cards and show up with them all just to mess with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by ejerb0828 View Post
    I agree...although last time at Barbs HD, Quick signed 5 cards, a mini, and a 8x10. I was shocked.
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    Nice find. I definetely want to graph this one.
    I'll keep an eye out for any details. hopefully they do some sort of meet and greet. i'll ask around with the bears STHs at work

Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    Hey, does anyone have a good team photo scan of the 2000-01 Sixers that I could use for an 8x10? I see George Lynch has been signing through SMU. I figured I could send to him and hope he could get me Brown and Snow while he is at it.
    i'd be interested too if one surfaces

Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    Jeff, I hear ya, I mean I guess he could catch a cold at the signing so its probably a good policy the Eagles have. I'm sure he will reschedule it though if he was willing to do it once

EJ, at the top of the page, click notifications and then click inbox. On the left side about halfway down it says edit signature. Click that and the rest should be self explanatory

yea man, im sure he will reschedule but probably won't be until deep in the offseason because the amount of recovery and rehab time he has to go through.
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

No one is missing anything by not going to meet Jackson. Behind Mike Quick he is the biggest jerk of an athlete that I have ever met.
    Jackson is a dick now. Luckily i met him when he was a rookie and was extremely quiet and was cool to sign anything at the Carnival and training camp. But i have met Quick a few times. At a Steelhawks game in Bethlehem, a Sports scene signing at a home show and a few others. was cool every time. Took pics with me and everything. Just guess he was having a bad day.

If you want to get him or Ike Reese, go down to Eagles home games about 2-3 hours before the game starts and go to the entrance to parking lot D. that is where media parks and they park there and walk into the stadium. My buddy was with me and saw both of them and took a pic with him. But they were a little rude about it lol

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

Quote Originally Posted by DnMcnabb5 View Post
    yea man, im sure he will reschedule but probably won't be until deep in the offseason because the amount of recovery and rehab time he has to go through.
    What kind of rehab and recovery time is required to heal from ™™™™™™bag?

If anyone needs any ROMLBs for this weekends show let me know! I even has a Bill White NEW ROMLB in the packaging

Cullen Jenkins is the guest on the coaches show in south philly and Vinny Curry is subing in for Shady on the players lounge
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

I love Jack's post under the Philly Ink page on facebook. Some of these promoters are getting out of hand especially Joe from SI Sports promotions with his ebay account.

I bid on a few things because they were cheap and little time left and retracts my bid and cancels the item saying it isn't available anymore. But then repost same item at same or higher starting bid. its like if you don't want to risk selling an item less than you were expected then don't sell it! Just gets really annoying. He has done this alot just look at his feedback!

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I wish I could take the credit for it but Ryan made that post. I just added the comments. The twitter rant was me however. And I couldn't agree with you more about si. I was shocked to see what you are talking about. I'm just thankful for the Carl's cards, poppel, and bd sports of the world
    Quote Originally Posted by DnMcnabb5 View Post
    I love Jack's post under the Philly Ink page on facebook. Some of these promoters are getting out of hand especially Joe from SI Sports promotions with his ebay account.

I bid on a few things because they were cheap and little time left and retracts my bid and cancels the item saying it isn't available anymore. But then repost same item at same or higher starting bid. its like if you don't want to risk selling an item less than you were expected then don't sell it! Just gets really annoying. He has done this alot just look at his feedback!
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

I wish I could take the credit for it but Ryan made that post. I just added the comments. The twitter rant was me however. And I couldn't agree with you more about si. I was shocked to see what you are talking about. I'm just thankful for the Carl's cards, poppel, and bd sports of the world
    Hopefully he gets the hint.

Hidden Content

Page 320 of 548 FirstFirst ... 220270310317318319320321322323330370420 ... LastLast