Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 320 of 556 FirstFirst ... 220270310317318319320321322323330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Ive met Quick twice. First time was at a paid Mab or Csa show that I had him do a mini and he gave me a hard time about getting a picture with him. The second time I ment him was at Barbs. I only went to get Pisarchik and brought a couple of cards for Quick becasue I knew he would be sitting right next to him and Quick asked me why I was getting so many done and if I needed them to put them on ebay and that he wasnt signing all of them. It was 4 cards. I cant wait for the next free signing he does im going to buy a 100 count lot of his cards and show up with them all just to mess with him.
    I agree...although last time at Barbs HD, Quick signed 5 cards, a mini, and a 8x10. I was shocked.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice find. I definetely want to graph this one.

I'll keep an eye out for any details. hopefully they do some sort of meet and greet. i'll ask around with the bears STHs at work

Hey, does anyone have a good team photo scan of the 2000-01 Sixers that I could use for an 8x10? I see George Lynch has been signing through SMU. I figured I could send to him and hope he could get me Brown and Snow while he is at it.

i'd be interested too if one surfaces

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jeff, I hear ya, I mean I guess he could catch a cold at the signing so its probably a good policy the Eagles have. I'm sure he will reschedule it though if he was willing to do it once

EJ, at the top of the page, click notifications and then click inbox. On the left side about halfway down it says edit signature. Click that and the rest should be self explanatory

yea man, im sure he will reschedule but probably won't be until deep in the offseason because the amount of recovery and rehab time he has to go through.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No one is missing anything by not going to meet Jackson. Behind Mike Quick he is the biggest jerk of an athlete that I have ever met.

Jackson is a dick now. Luckily i met him when he was a rookie and was extremely quiet and was cool to sign anything at the Carnival and training camp. But i have met Quick a few times. At a Steelhawks game in Bethlehem, a Sports scene signing at a home show and a few others. was cool every time. Took pics with me and everything. Just guess he was having a bad day.

If you want to get him or Ike Reese, go down to Eagles home games about 2-3 hours before the game starts and go to the entrance to parking lot D. that is where media parks and they park there and walk into the stadium. My buddy was with me and saw both of them and took a pic with him. But they were a little rude about it lol

BANNED

Country

yea man, im sure he will reschedule but probably won't be until deep in the offseason because the amount of recovery and rehab time he has to go through.

What kind of rehab and recovery time is required to heal from ™™™™™™bag?

BANNED

Country

If anyone needs any ROMLBs for this weekends show let me know! I even has a Bill White NEW ROMLB in the packaging

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cullen Jenkins is the guest on the coaches show in south philly and Vinny Curry is subing in for Shady on the players lounge

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love Jack's post under the Philly Ink page on facebook. Some of these promoters are getting out of hand especially Joe from SI Sports promotions with his ebay account.

I bid on a few things because they were cheap and little time left and retracts my bid and cancels the item saying it isn't available anymore. But then repost same item at same or higher starting bid. its like if you don't want to risk selling an item less than you were expected then don't sell it! Just gets really annoying. He has done this alot just look at his feedback!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

I wish I could take the credit for it but Ryan made that post. I just added the comments. The twitter rant was me however. And I couldn't agree with you more about si. I was shocked to see what you are talking about. I'm just thankful for the Carl's cards, poppel, and bd sports of the world
    I love Jack's post under the Philly Ink page on facebook. Some of these promoters are getting out of hand especially Joe from SI Sports promotions with his ebay account.

I bid on a few things because they were cheap and little time left and retracts my bid and cancels the item saying it isn't available anymore. But then repost same item at same or higher starting bid. its like if you don't want to risk selling an item less than you were expected then don't sell it! Just gets really annoying. He has done this alot just look at his feedback!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wish I could take the credit for it but Ryan made that post. I just added the comments. The twitter rant was me however. And I couldn't agree with you more about si. I was shocked to see what you are talking about. I'm just thankful for the Carl's cards, poppel, and bd sports of the world

Hopefully he gets the hint.

Page 320 of 556 FirstFirst ... 220270310317318319320321322323330370420 ... LastLast