Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 325 of 556 FirstFirst ... 225275315322323324325326327328335375425 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

as for the McFarlane bases...i currently have 57 NHL signed bases in my collection & they look great displayed open in a courier cabinet (even though i need a bigger cabinet now). i've seen another person get the unopened packs signed (Heatley & Thornton) & in my opinion looked terrible. they're also harder to display that way, plus the plastic yellows over years if you get any kind of sun through windows where you display them. NHL & NBA are easy for autographs. although i never tried NFL or MLB it doesn't look like they would look great with 'rough' bases.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea Jack, I.believe my wife is getting me the giroux c/l for Christmas. I'm happy its out of /500 or else it would be too rich for my blood.

Spawn.com is releasing a Collector's Club McCoy in the next week or two as well.

The mccoy exclusive is pretty sick! http://store.spawn.com/products/Lese...Exclusive.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

Danny Watkins at Chickies and Pete's in Egg Harbor Twp tonight, Bryce Brown is next week!

if the Bryce Brown rumor is true (i don't want to get my hopes up b/c players ALWAYS cancel their EHT appearances cause no one wants to come down here), i will be happy to help 50/50 an item or 2 (only one mini though). i will help whoever has helped me or positively dealt w/me in the past 'first & then 1st come, 1st serve' after that. players aren't officially announced for the show til Mon afternoon, so you'll have to be ready to paypal me the funds to cover printing pics or buying minis ($25 ea) THAT night or early Tues. i will post on here as soon as i hear if he'll be there or not on Mon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just for info purposes here are some pics of my collection. I have every Philly Sp, Variant, C/L except for the Giroux's that just came out. Couple Customs and signed SP's (I think 6 hockey and one baseball- I sanded a spot on the base)

http://s1192.beta.photobucket.com/us...e%20Collection

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just posted the Damaris Johnson pics I have for trade on my photo bucket.

yea im interested in one! Let me know!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody have any experience with getting the "rough" base signed of a football or baseball figure?

as for the McFarlane bases...i currently have 57 NHL signed bases in my collection & they look great displayed open in a courier cabinet (even though i need a bigger cabinet now). i've seen another person get the unopened packs signed (Heatley & Thornton) & in my opinion looked terrible. they're also harder to display that way, plus the plastic yellows over years if you get any kind of sun through windows where you display them. NHL & NBA are easy for autographs. although i never tried NFL or MLB it doesn't look like they would look great with 'rough' bases.

SCF Rewards
    Country

EJ, just sent you an email re: your question.

If anyone has trouble getting giroux sps let me know. I can get them for like 10-11 bucks plus shipping off of the old spawn boards when I order mine. Probably going to order around Christmas

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just posted the Damaris Johnson pics I have for trade on my photo bucket.

PM Sent...

BANNED

Country

I was able to get my Utley ticket through MAB. I called and spoke to Laura....I did not have to purchase the Admission ticket now. So YES I will be at the MAB show.....gotta leave by 3 though! I am getting my Chase Utley jersey signed....I was looking for a GREY Away jersey but could only find the Pinstriped jersey.....if anyone has a Grey Utley jersey that they don't need let me know?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

That is great looking. I love the WC look.
    Speaking of mcfarlanes did everyone see the Giroux that was released today?? Can't wait to get one

I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

Page 325 of 556 FirstFirst ... 225275315322323324325326327328335375425 ... LastLast