Page 330 of 548 FirstFirst ... 230280320327328329330331332333340380430 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 5471

Thread: Philly INK

Quote Originally Posted by DnMcnabb5 View Post
    Bill's is having Bryce Brown next Saturday Dec 15th from 2-3pm. It is $10 presale, $15 the day of the event.

Im hoping to hit Bryce and Mychal Kendricks on the same day(He is at Pro Image at Montgomery Mall from 1-3).

Does anyone know the parking situation at Bills? Does he have his own parking or is it street meter parking?

Parking at bills is street parking. Plenty on the side streets. It's a nieghborhood so no meters
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    Parking at bills is street parking. Plenty on the side streets. It's a nieghborhood so no meters
    Awesome! Thanks man i just wasnt sure. I hate going into the city for signings because of meters or parking garages. I wasn't exactly sure where this was located and wasn't familiar with the location.
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

anyone see lindsay lohan running around philly? Tabloids say she's around here.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

check the nearest bar or crack house. Im sure you will find her

Quote Originally Posted by cyberer View Post
    anyone see lindsay lohan running around philly? Tabloids say she's around here.
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

Went to the MAB show today. I have never seen it packed so much in my life. I guess that is what Utley can do to people.
    I collect Red Sox, Bears, Penguins, Celtics, Brian Urlacher, Sidney Crosby and Mario Lemieux cards. Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (early stages). If you have a large Photobucket, please list what you have from my wants.
    My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

I was at the MAB Show as well today......I was able to sell my Albert Pujols ball, so that's extra Xmas cash. Also picked up a Giroux McFarlane. JTBruds actually bought a few from the same guy for $15.....then he raised the price to $20! I offered him $12 for one and he gave it to me for $15. I went to get Utley on my jersey.....but was kinda skeptical because of my last experience with him. I actually got to chat with Utley today for about 2 minutes and thanked him for what he does with the PSPCA especially Pitbulls. Told him how I am rescuing one now and going through the court proceedings to officially adopt him. He kept asking me questions about the court case and actually thanked me for helping save animals! Pretty cool moment. I went with a friends dad who got his sons Chase Utley painting signed....looks AWESOME! Made some trades with JTBruds......always an honor, thanks Jack!

Bryce Brown at Dynasty Sports Dec 29th

Hey Ryan, I don't know how I missed you today. I was there from about 11 to 2:30 walking around and getting graphs. I was going to buy a Giroux off of that guy, then saw he raised them to 20 Fortunately, the guy in the corner also had them for 15 so I scooped his last one. I got Mulholland on my 93 Phils photo and WS Ball, and then got Kruk on the same photo. I also got Taguchi and Utley on my 08 celebration photo, meaning I'm down to needing Howard, Myers, and Burrell. Steve Smith is the only coach I don't have on it. I was able to get the 2nd Mulholland thanks to Jack and some good luck. Thanks again dude.
    Mulholland was a great dude. We talked for a minute about how the "fun fact" on the back of his 87 Topps was how he pumped gas in the off season. He thoroughly enjoyed the fact that I remembered that, finishing my sentence when I was asking him about it and getting into some more detail on it. I also picked up what I consider to be a sweet Pedro Feliz Riversharks bobblehead for 10 bucks. A fine day overall.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

Taguchi was super nice; loved his 90 degree bow to the fans when they introduced him; definitely no -bow!!

Page 330 of 548 FirstFirst ... 230280320327328329330331332333340380430 ... LastLast