Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 331 of 556 FirstFirst ... 231281321328329330331332333334341381431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Ryan thanks again. Good to see you buddy.

I was at the MAB Show as well today......I was able to sell my Albert Pujols ball, so that's extra Xmas cash. Also picked up a Giroux McFarlane. JTBruds actually bought a few from the same guy for $15.....then he raised the price to $20! I offered him $12 for one and he gave it to me for $15. I went to get Utley on my jersey.....but was kinda skeptical because of my last experience with him. I actually got to chat with Utley today for about 2 minutes and thanked him for what he does with the PSPCA especially Pitbulls. Told him how I am rescuing one now and going through the court proceedings to officially adopt him. He kept asking me questions about the court case and actually thanked me for helping save animals! Pretty cool moment. I went with a friends dad who got his sons Chase Utley painting signed....looks AWESOME! Made some trades with JTBruds......always an honor, thanks Jack!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

Mike thanks again for the help

Hey Ryan, I don't know how I missed you today. I was there from about 11 to 2:30 walking around and getting graphs. I was going to buy a Giroux off of that guy, then saw he raised them to 20 Fortunately, the guy in the corner also had them for 15 so I scooped his last one. I got Mulholland on my 93 Phils photo and WS Ball, and then got Kruk on the same photo. I also got Taguchi and Utley on my 08 celebration photo, meaning I'm down to needing Howard, Myers, and Burrell. Steve Smith is the only coach I don't have on it. I was able to get the 2nd Mulholland thanks to Jack and some good luck. Thanks again dude.
    Mulholland was a great dude. We talked for a minute about how the "fun fact" on the back of his 87 Topps was how he pumped gas in the off season. He thoroughly enjoyed the fact that I remembered that, finishing my sentence when I was asking him about it and getting into some more detail on it. I also picked up what I consider to be a sweet Pedro Feliz Riversharks bobblehead for 10 bucks. A fine day overall.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

Sick collection. They look awesome

Just for info purposes here are some pics of my collection. I have every Philly Sp, Variant, C/L except for the Giroux's that just came out. Couple Customs and signed SP's (I think 6 hockey and one baseball- I sanded a spot on the base)

http://s1192.beta.photobucket.com/us...e%20Collection

SCF Rewards
    Country

Come out & join us Tuesday Dec. 11th live from Chickie’s & Pete’s on 11000 Roosevelt Blvd, in Philadelphia with Eagles offensive lineman Dennis Kelly

BANNED

Country

I will No Longer ever support Sports Integrity! The owner Joe Coppola is a FRAUD. No matter what I need to fit into my collection I will not purchase a thing from him. I have had way too many problems. Just 1 simple example would be his ebay account....sipromotions out of Blackwood, NJ. I have placed bids on 100s of his items and won a few for great prices but Almost immediately received a message that the item is no longer available but within 24 hours the item is reposted. I also have bid on plenty of his items where at the last minute I am outbid by the same person every time by $.50. back in February I dropped off 2 mini helmets for Vick and Babin signings he was doing....after numerous emails, phone calls, fb messages it rooks months to get the items back after being sent the wrong things etc. He had also asked mt to get him a Sandberg ROMLB and a Sandberg bat signed for him....I purchased a ROMLB and a Louisville Slugger with my own money to get them signed for him...after doing so probably back in May/June I contacted him. We were gonna make a trade with no cash involved.....Finally just got ahold of him tonight.....and long story short he now blocked me on FB. Yesterday I ran into a table at the MAB Philly Show that was selling stuff with his COAs on them so I asked if it was Joe's stand. The guy there told me No. I then responded oh I have some stuff I got for him and haven't been able to get ahold of him for months. The guy then told me Joe was in the hospital....which I knew was a lie....then he told me Joe should be there shortly. Ok whatever! When I contacted Joe today apparently he is under the ASSumption that I was going around looking for him and telling people he owes me money.......during my ENTIRE conversation at the MAB show next to me stood JTBruds....so he can vouch for this. Joe uses the screen name on SCF "wedosignings" He also had to shut down his Retail storefront.....I'm assuming it's because of his bad business ways. Oh well I gave him plenty of chances....Business owners these days just don't know how to treat a customer. I have another horror story currently going on with some mail in items for another local Sports Memorabilia shop in which some people know about, DMcNabb and JTBruds, but Im giving them a few more days to get my stuff to me before I tell that story.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have been told by a couple collector's to stay far away from SI stuff. ive also had some experiences with his ebay selling account. bid on some items that ended up selling for low prices & they were reposted a few days after they ended. then recently i searched the same athlete's auto & the same 16x20 i bid on a year earlier was posted again by him. i know he may have more than one but the 16x20 is signed by 2 athletes (one who has passed) & is probably worth retail around $250-$300 yet he keeps putting these up & they always sell in the $30-$75 range. 1st thing i thought was he is shill bidding or pulling the item auction then relisting which some of his negative feedback has said. obviously, as much as i would want that 16x20, i never bid on it again & will keep an eye out for his stuff as well based on something smelling fishy w/his ebay acct & other's warnings.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had a problem with SI website as well. I was looking around and came across a great deal. There was a brian Dawkins full size inscribed "last to wear 20" I also found a eli manning full size and a victor cruz full size. All priced at 80.00 a piece. I quickly purchased them for such a great deal. The next day i received an email saying the order was cancelled. I contacted SI and was told they have the right to cancel any order for any reason and was told the prices were incorrect. I told them that is no way to do business. You advertised those prices and should honor them. He told me no way would he sell them for that price. I argued and said well you lost a customer because of your horrible customer relations. He offered me a free signed picture of my favorite team. I told him anything Philadelphia....I never received anything nor do I want to go through the hassel of dealing with them.

I will No Longer ever support Sports Integrity! The owner Joe Coppola is a FRAUD. No matter what I need to fit into my collection I will not purchase a thing from him. I have had way too many problems. Just 1 simple example would be his ebay account....sipromotions out of Blackwood, NJ. I have placed bids on 100s of his items and won a few for great prices but Almost immediately received a message that the item is no longer available but within 24 hours the item is reposted. I also have bid on plenty of his items where at the last minute I am outbid by the same person every time by $.50. back in February I dropped off 2 mini helmets for Vick and Babin signings he was doing....after numerous emails, phone calls, fb messages it rooks months to get the items back after being sent the wrong things etc. He had also asked mt to get him a Sandberg ROMLB and a Sandberg bat signed for him....I purchased a ROMLB and a Louisville Slugger with my own money to get them signed for him...after doing so probably back in May/June I contacted him. We were gonna make a trade with no cash involved.....Finally just got ahold of him tonight.....and long story short he now blocked me on FB. Yesterday I ran into a table at the MAB Philly Show that was selling stuff with his COAs on them so I asked if it was Joe's stand. The guy there told me No. I then responded oh I have some stuff I got for him and haven't been able to get ahold of him for months. The guy then told me Joe was in the hospital....which I knew was a lie....then he told me Joe should be there shortly. Ok whatever! When I contacted Joe today apparently he is under the ASSumption that I was going around looking for him and telling people he owes me money.......during my ENTIRE conversation at the MAB show next to me stood JTBruds....so he can vouch for this. Joe uses the screen name on SCF "wedosignings" He also had to shut down his Retail storefront.....I'm assuming it's because of his bad business ways. Oh well I gave him plenty of chances....Business owners these days just don't know how to treat a customer. I have another horror story currently going on with some mail in items for another local Sports Memorabilia shop in which some people know about, DMcNabb and JTBruds, but Im giving them a few more days to get my stuff to me before I tell that story.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Though I've never bought from SI in the past, I'm glad you guys are putting their name out there for people to see. Posters on other forums are too timid to come right out and say they've had a problem with someone for fear of making them angry. The key is to get their name out there so people will search for it and their bad reputation will be revealed to the public.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude same thing happen to me. He had Harold carmichael signed jerseys on his website listed for $1 plus shipping. And said we reserve the right to cancel any orders. Im like where does it say that? Im like whatever im not going to fight him over it. But yea constantly i try to get stuff cheap off his ebay account but i feel he has two accounts. his SIpromotions and LiveHorn. They have the same exact stuff listed so i feel he uses each others accounts to drive up the price because an item goes from like 5 bucks to like 150 in a span of 2 minutes all by the same bidder too.

I haven't had a problem yet winning something low and getting rid of it. Like i won a Demeco Ryans 16x20 from him for 10 bucks and he sent it to me but still I see him with certain things saying it isn't available anymore. The only problem i have had is his retracting my bid like a few hours before the item is ending. I was winning a Dawkins 16x20 framed at 10 bucks. with 2 hours left retracts bid and says no longer available but relist the same item for a higher starting bid at 89 and has a bunch with buy it now. The way i look at it, auctions are a risk if you don't want to play that game don't list it! Or list it under a buy it now. Just gets old that I don't bid on his stuff unless extremely cheap.

I had a problem with SI website as well. I was looking around and came across a great deal. There was a brian Dawkins full size inscribed "last to wear 20" I also found a eli manning full size and a victor cruz full size. All priced at 80.00 a piece. I quickly purchased them for such a great deal. The next day i received an email saying the order was cancelled. I contacted SI and was told they have the right to cancel any order for any reason and was told the prices were incorrect. I told them that is no way to do business. You advertised those prices and should honor them. He told me no way would he sell them for that price. I argued and said well you lost a customer because of your horrible customer relations. He offered me a free signed picture of my favorite team. I told him anything Philadelphia....I never received anything nor do I want to go through the hassel of dealing with them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any word on the guests tonight?

Page 331 of 556 FirstFirst ... 231281321328329330331332333334341381431 ... LastLast