Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 333 of 556 FirstFirst ... 233283323330331332333334335336343383433 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM me maybe we can work something out.

So, if Bryce Brown does actually show up to the EHT Chickies and Pete's I'll get an extra mini helmet for sale that will pretty much be the price of a 50/50 if anybody is interested. Seriously, this would be so much better than another Job Dorenbos, Clay Harbor, or Danny Watkins show.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just an FYI- I was at Brown last week and his limo driver was acting as his go-between between the fans and him. He was handing the items over to him to sign, and it was 1 per. So I'm not sure people can actually 50/50 unless they are bringing a guest.

I just got an email that mancave is getting Dawkins.

SCF Rewards
    Country

By the way, this is the funniest Price/Listing/Description of an item I have ever seen- from the mancave:

BEN FRANCISCO AUTOGRAPHED BASEBALL

$35.00

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Ben Francisco signed this Baseball with Unbelievable Penmanship! Comes Fully Certified.

LOL his penmanship!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys, got this signed GI/customized Iverson signed JSA jersey up with about a day left. If any of you win it, I'd be happy to drop it off to you:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/181042261728...84.m1555.l2649

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just an FYI- I was at Brown last week and his limo driver was acting as his go-between between the fans and him. He was handing the items over to him to sign, and it was 1 per. So I'm not sure people can actually 50/50 unless they are bringing a guest.

I just got an email that mancave is getting Dawkins.

oh well, i can't get a bunch of photos printed anyway, since my Walgreens photo lab has been down for the past couple days. their machines always go down at the worst times for me, haha. you'd think they could get them fixed in a day's time as well instead of lasting days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Spencer Hawes and his mullet will be joinging the Thad Young event Saturday

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jason Richardson also confirmed for Thad Young event

SCF Rewards
    Country

any word on bynum? I know its a long shot but heres hoping.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So where did Bryce Brown end up tonight for the radio shows?

SCF Rewards
    Country

just got back from the Bryce Brown event at Chickies in Egg Harbor. there was no one there at all. less then 10 people got autographs from him & he would've signed as many things as you had probably. most people got 2 each from him. there was no "go-between" limo driver or anyone else. i went around the table next to him for a picture & everything. unfortunately w/my local Walgreen's photo lab being down & the local walmart requiring a copyright release...i could not get 8x10s. so i just printed 2 at home that don't look the best.
    Brown was nice, but my only complaint was, i let my wife ask for the 2 8x10s (& she doesn't know to ask him to sign in a specific area, not that you should have to ask w/these pics i chose) while i got a mini signed. i figured if he was 1 per like Cyberer said, my wife would have a better chance at getting 2. both pics i had (1 for Slitz) had plenty of light areas for the blue sharpie & he signed in the darkest parts of the photos. it was obvious he did it on purpose...so those getting him at Bill's on Sat..make sure you point to where you want him to sign on your items & he signs real small, so maybe ask him to sign big on minis or larger items if you're getting them. otherwise a pretty nice guy though.

Page 333 of 556 FirstFirst ... 233283323330331332333334335336343383433 ... LastLast