Page 387 of 547 FirstFirst ... 287337377384385386387388389390397437487 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 5464

Thread: Philly INK

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanpmeyer View Post
    The only thing that has anything about Revere is the first sentence....the Pricing and everything after the first sentence is for Bryzgalov as you wouldn't want a "PUCK" signed for Ben Revere
    not last night when i went on. It had pricing it said revere....
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

Howard Eskin just tweeted Dick Vermeil will join him at Ponzio's tomorrow 8-10am
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

They must of changed it immediately then because when I was on last night it had Revere in the first sentence but the rest was all Bryzgalov
    Quote Originally Posted by DnMcnabb5 View Post
    not last night when i went on. It had pricing it said revere....

So they cancelled overtime this week and its now next week. If I can't get to barbs until 115 130 and I wasting my time or is it still worth it?

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I think you should be ok if you are tgere by 130 you may niss the free food thoughI
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    So they cancelled overtime this week and its now next week. If I can't get to barbs until 115 130 and I wasting my time or is it still worth it?
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

Yeah, I got there last year about an hour after it started, and had no problems. I have work the night before until 6AM, so I plan on grabbing a short sleep and getting there around 11:30.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    I think you should be ok if you are tgere by 130 you may niss the free food thoughI
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    you may niss the free food thoughI
    nevermind......

haha thanks though, as long as I get sigs from at least some of the guys it will be worth the gas and tolls

You should be good. i was one of the last five people in line last year and had no problems. My carnival tickets just came in the mail today. I'm really leaning on heading right to the Alumni table when the gates open. I hope they have some different guys this year. Andre Faust was a pleasant surprise a few years back. How about some Nolet or Sinisalo action since they are scouts for them?
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

Hope I get mine today. My plan is to attack the alumni table first. It always get crowded. We need to all exchange cell numbers and decide on a place to meet up before the doors open.

Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    You should be good. i was one of the last five people in line last year and had no problems. My carnival tickets just came in the mail today. I'm really leaning on heading right to the Alumni table when the gates open. I hope they have some different guys this year. Andre Faust was a pleasant surprise a few years back. How about some Nolet or Sinisalo action since they are scouts for them?
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

Im headed to the flyers game today...Whats your advice on the best spot to gets graphs before and after the game. The ramp or the lower lot?
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

Page 387 of 547 FirstFirst ... 287337377384385386387388389390397437487 ... LastLast