Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 391 of 556 FirstFirst ... 291341381388389390391392393394401441491 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jack is 100% right. The Phil's priced me out of season tix. It costs 120 for my family to get in the park times 13 games, no thanks. Why should I miss out ont he opportunity just because someone else has more financial means than I do. Of all the people I know who wanted to go to the Phestival only three couldn't get through. That's pretty good

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Considering my biggest wants at the festival This year are Michael young and delmon young, I'm Not Gunna sweat it if I don't get a package. I'll be able to buy an admissions ticket for a dollar and get in those 2 guy's lines for 10.

For people that still need the stars it sucks though.

save me a spot in line there two of my wants. My biggest want is durbin

SCF Rewards
    Country

And not to be a jerk but your pic is Baltimore. Shouldn't Phillies fans get first dibs? I'm sure you would be upset if we scooped up all the Orieols event tix

BANNED

Country

Cyberer if I can help you out at all I will with getting the Youngs! I really don't NEED anyone just some wants this year!
    Considering my biggest wants at the festival This year are Michael young and delmon young, I'm Not Gunna sweat it if I don't get a package. I'll be able to buy an admissions ticket for a dollar and get in those 2 guy's lines for 10.

For people that still need the stars it sucks though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

save me a spot in line there two of my wants. My biggest want is durbin

poppel has durbin april 6 for $20

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Oh nice. Ill just get him at poppel

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

That's great. I already have in on my WS celebration photo, but I still have a few other things I wanted to get him on.

I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry I was smart enough to call the season ticket holder line. As I said last year I tried the regular line numerous times. It was down and not working so I called the season ticket line and asked to be transferred so I could get tickets. If I didn't do that then barely anyone here on SCF would have had pre purchased tickets. As for the season ticket holders.....that's there own problem. If they have problems with the way the system works that opt to complain to management. Other teams have Season Ticket ONLY events! Season ticket holders are at times worse than dealers and ticket agents. There is currently a few season ticket holders, FLYERS, with multiple Flyers Carnival tickets For Sale on Craigslist for Double the cost of the tickets. Probably on bay too. If season ticket holders had first dibs on everything like they want then the non season ticket holder would always be paying a premium to purchase the tickets from the season ticket holder. If you are this passionate about Phestival tickets then complain. Season Ticket holders have plenty of benefits tat the regular fan doesn't get! I will fool the system again this year if need be to get as many tickets as possible!

I can see my opinions have rattled a couple people on here, which wasn’t my intention. I was merely giving my opinion and I’m holding strong onto that. The fact remains that the Phillies did not handle the situation correctly and had non season ticket holders use a line only designated for season ticket holders. That is poor management on their part and a slap in the face to the real season ticket holders. At the same time (and I made this point very clear) that I don’t hold one ounce of ill will or anything towards people who exploited that failed management as a means to get their tickets. More power to you or anyone else for taking advantage of a poorly run event, so no need for anyone to get defensive.

And as for the flipping of the tickets comment, there will ALWAYS be people that do this. We live in Philadelphia, and sadly dealers and scalpers are numerous in sporting events and our shared hobbies. No matter what way the tickets are sold to the public there will always be people who look to sell them as a means to make a profit. It’s just the sad reality. Heck at the event last year people were trying to sell tickets for certain stations (Blanton, Lee, Rollins, Wigginton, Kratz, etc) for 60-150 bucks and I personally talked some people out of buying them because they can give a small donation to the Phillies to get said autographs, some people out there prey on the uninformed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't feel season ticket holders should get any special treatment. The team should do a season ticket holder only event if so many season ticket holders have a problem with it. The truth is I don't think the majority of season ticket holders even care because the majority are companies that could care less about autographs or charities for that matter.

I disagree with this but everyone has an opinion that they are entitled to. I think the Phillies are only a few handful of teams that really don’t do anything for their season ticket holders other than giving ticket discounts and playoff tickets (the biggest plus), but that's what season tickets were made for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And not to be a jerk but your pic is Baltimore. Shouldn't Phillies fans get first dibs? I'm sure you would be upset if we scooped up all the Orieols event tix

I live in Philadelphia and I am a Phillies fan. Who cares what my avatar is? I have the O's avatar because I also like the Orioles. I've been posting on here for a while now, thought most people knew that by now.

Page 391 of 556 FirstFirst ... 291341381388389390391392393394401441491 ... LastLast