Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 393 of 556 FirstFirst ... 293343383390391392393394395396403443493 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

I used to buy a bunch of individual games so i could pick which teams and nights i wanted. I switched to a season ticket plan, even though the games the team picks are't always as convienent, to have the opportunity at playoff tix and access to the VIP phone line. Seeing as our window to make the playoffs is closing, then i would at least like priority access to the phone line. The team gets close to $1,000 dollars of my money up front each year in Dec, that should be worth something over people who may buy a few individual games here and there. I'm not a big company or a dealer, just a dedicated fan and collector. Saying ticket plan holders "shouldn't get special treatment" or "it's their problem" sounds pretty rude and ignorant. If you booked a first class plane ticket, should some one else get to sit in it just cause they got to the gate first?

nobody is saying season ticket holders shouldn't get special treatment...i think what most are saying (i know i am) is that you shouldn't get special treatment for the Phestval b/c it is aimed at ALL fans. Season ticket holders get plenty of perks, no one is saying that's unfair or should change.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Have any of you guys ever seen a TTM address for Derrick Burgess? I saw a success with him on SCN last week, but the user pulled the old party foul and write "home" in the address section.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is he coaching anywhwere?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Nothing pops up on a google search.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How did my words get so twisted on here? NOWHERE did I say season ticket holders should get “special treatment”, people are putting words in my mouth here and that isn’t cool. The only thing I did say for people who didn’t read my reply closely was that season ticket holders should get a pre-sale on Phestival tickets. The Phestival is the only Phillies event that doesn’t do a pre-sale. Opening Day, Bobble-Head games, Post-Season, and Spring Training games all have pre-sales that if you want you can buy tickets for and almost all of them (aside for ST) are way high demand than the Phestival and are for ALL fans, like other people have said. That was what I said, and that isn’t “special treatment” considering almost 29 of 30 MLB teams do this for their ticket holders.

Anyway this whole debate is somewhat getting out of hand, but I'm just praying that terrible and illogical phone system is done with for this season and forever. Even if I get the chance to buy admission auto package this year I'm only buying two, because it isn't worth it to buy any more seeing as how I can give donations to get the players I want, something that I learned all too well last year.
    Last edited by Eddie_2; 02-12-2013 at 11:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOUD NOISES

SCF Rewards
    Country

one last note; how could you not get through on the season ticket line? i got through on my 1st try half an hour after they went on sale, then again over an hour later to add another auto ticket. so an hour & a half after they went on sale, i got on again on my 1st dial. sounds very strange that you never got through.

I actually e-mail the Phillies about that and they could not give me an answer about what happen. But here is play-by-play what happen. At 9:00AM when the tickets first went on sale, I called the season ticket holder line and got the operator saying “this number is not in service”. I was like “wow this is weird what’s going on here?”. I waited about 1-2 minutes and called back the same number, this time getting through and getting this message “Thank You for calling the Phillies, this number is not in service today and will be working at 10:00AM. Please call back then.” I was so dumbfounded on what happen, and then like I said I went on here to see if anyone else was having the same issues (because the main line was dead because the traffic was WAY too high to be contained on phone lines). I then saw that I was lied to by the Phillies and the season ticket holder line was indeed working, but by the time I finally got through on the MVP line it was wayyy to late for an auto admission package, so I just got regular admission. I got this package at 9:35AM. Auto packages were sold out by then.

That was what happen in a nut shell. It was bad luck on my part and downright terrible managment on the Phillies part. I learned from it though, and I still had a great time at the Phestival last year.
    Last edited by Eddie_2; 02-12-2013 at 11:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How did my words get so twisted on here? NOWHERE did I say season ticket holders should get “special treatment”, people are putting words in my mouth here and that isn’t cool. The only thing I did say for people who didn’t read my reply closely was that season ticket holders should get a pre-sale on Phestival tickets. The Phestival is the only Phillies event that doesn’t do a pre-sale. Opening Day, Bobble-Head games, Post-Season, and Spring Training games all have pre-sales that if you want you can buy tickets for and almost all of them (aside for ST) are way high demand than the Phestival and are for ALL fans, like other people have said. That was what I said, and that isn’t “special treatment” considering almost 29 of 30 MLB teams do this for their ticket holders.

Anyway this whole debate is somewhat getting out of hand, but I'm just praying that terrible and illogical phone system is done with for this season and forever. Even if I get the chance to buy admission auto package this year I'm only buying two, because it isn't worth it to buy any more seeing as how I can give donations to get the players I want, something that I learned all too well last year.

no one put words in your mouth. a pre-sale IS 'special treatment'. special treatment by definition is anything that isn't available to the average person. a pre-sale is only for specific people (i.e. season ticket holders, facebook followers, email subscribers, etc...), therefore, the pre-sale you asked for is special treatment & no one put words in your mouth.
    look you're entitled to your opinion as am i and if i were you i'd be pissed off also that a VIP line wasn't treated as such & especially cause you were told the auto tix were sold out at 9:35 & i know for a fact, i added one on to my order almost an hour after that. so i'm not, nor never did, question your right to be pissed, however, i questioned your request for (in my eyes) 'special treatment' whether it be a pre-sale or whatever.
    i've given my opinion, so i'm done with this topic...but i wish you luck in getting your packages this Phestival as well as everyone else on here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ben Revere @ Carl's cards June 20th

Autographs: $30 each for baseballs and flats up 11x14 - $40 each for bats, jerseys and larger items

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just because Bill is my boy,

Bill's is having Revere for $20 may 4th. Not sure if it's public yet, but I wanted to give him some play as well.

Page 393 of 556 FirstFirst ... 293343383390391392393394395396403443493 ... LastLast