Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 400 of 556 FirstFirst ... 300350390397398399400401402403410450500 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have to say thanks to Barb's. I got there at 1:00 and at first the line was moving well but then it came to a screeching halt. They came to the line and told us no guarantees because they are leaving at two. You would think people would have respected everyone and kept the line moving but people were stopping for photos with every guy. It was getting a little contentious, but then Barb and Bob Kelly talked(and Bob yelled at Bernie) and said as long as it moves quick everyone will get something.
    The line moved much better at this point(and for the three people who slowed it up Bob gave them the business haha)
    I was finished by 215 and got:
    Bernie 3 8x10 and a goalie Stick
    Kelly 3 8x10
    Watson 2 8x10
    Fedoruk 2 8x10(and he loved the fight pic said it was someone they called bones)
    Bialowas 2 pics he was giving away
    Schultz 1 8x10(and yea he was pretty pleasant... )

Im glad Barb was willing to make sure everyone got through, that was mighty nice of them and unnecessary since it was a free event. Just wish the other people in line had the same class

At least they made it right and made sure everyone got something signed. I know you are upset how people were slowing up the line and I would too but Barbs should of told everyone no pictures with each guy or a limit of how many things each person can get signed. because everyone is there for different reasons

If this was an Eagles event, you know how I am about getting pics with the players and prefer that over the autographs but unlike many people there I would of took in consideration of how many things I would of got signed if I wanted pics with them because yes it does slow the line down.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Without a doubt dude and again I commend Barbs for going above and beyond. If people want a pic that's fine but a pic, 5 items and a 2 minute convo might be a bit much if a line is thAt long. It's was within the rules so I can dig it, it's just a lack of respect for those behind you. It all worked out so I ain't sweating it. I just know that I would/did act a little different in those situations.
    The highlight was when Bob Kelly pounded the table on one guy and yelled "lets go". He's a good dude, so that maybe puts in better perspective how some were hhaha

SCF Rewards
    Country

Without a doubt dude and again I commend Barbs for going above and beyond. If people want a pic that's fine but a pic, 5 items and a 2 minute convo might be a bit much if a line is thAt long. It's was within the rules so I can dig it, it's just a lack of respect for those behind you. It all worked out so I ain't sweating it. I just know that I would/did act a little different in those situations.
    The highlight was when Bob Kelly pounded the table on one guy and yelled "lets go". He's a good dude, so that maybe puts in better perspective how some were hhaha

yea I agree with ya man. ppl need to be courteous of others. and dang lol!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone have any hi-res images of Jeremiah Trotter they could email me?
    Thank!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone have any hi-res images of Jeremiah Trotter they could email me?
    Thank!

I have a couple jake, pm me your email and I will send them when i get home tonight

BANNED

Country

Does anyone have any extra Flyers McFarlanes? Besides GIROUX and LECLAIR?

I picked up a Bernie Parent.....looking still for Clarke, Forsberg, Roenick, Boucher, Lindros and if I missed anyone else.....I need them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

They made a Gagne, too. I can't help you out, but I do have an extra Giroux if anyone is looking for one.
    I picked up a Bernie Parent.....looking still for Clarke, Forsberg, Roenick, Boucher, Lindros and if I missed anyone else.....I need them.

I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

one thing about the schultz debate that makes me laugh is how different some of the guys are. for example, kelly saw one of those hockey heros cards (i think it was ej's), showed it to fedoruk and said "i bought 9 packs of these and gave them out a christmas gifts." then shultz sees it and says "where did these come from? *flips over card* see that? it says officially licensed product. i've never seen this. they never asked me. how can it be licensed?".

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hahahaha that's a great story slitz. Sounds like he's angrier than Bednarik

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bob Kelly was awesome especially when he was chirping me for wearing a phantoms jersey thanks fridge for sticking up for me :eyeroll:

Page 400 of 556 FirstFirst ... 300350390397398399400401402403410450500 ... LastLast