Page 412 of 548 FirstFirst ... 312362402409410411412413414415422462512 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 5475

Thread: Philly INK

Quote Originally Posted by DnMcnabb5 View Post
    SB Sports Collectiables will have Sean Couturier Sunday April 14th from 2:30-4pm at their show at Neshaminy Mall.

They just posted it on their facebook page. It is $30 an auto...
    nevermind they are having it at Berkshire mall instead of their show....
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

how much were the tix?

Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    Flyers BarBQ was fantastic.
    Pucks by Giroux, Coburn, Foster, Timmonen, Gustaffsson, Voracek, Grossman, Fedetenko, Simmonds, Sestito, Bryz, Lieghton
    8x10 Hartnell and 2 Meszaros
    mcFarlane Boosh
    generic photo Talbot Gervais Rinaldo

Thats a hell of a haul in my humble opinion. Best event I've ever been too
    Hidden Content
    Davids Sports Autographs. (my facebook page)

Hidden Content
    Davids Autograph Store. (my autograph store)

It was free for season ticket holders who renewed early. Tix were going for 50-100 on eBay
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Flyers BBQ.......
    Claude Giroux signed custom painting
    PUCKS...Talbot, Gervais, Hartnell, Bryzgalov, Boucher, Leighton
    8x10s.....Hartnell, Simmonds, Meszaros, Vorachek, and Timmonen
    Flyers Poster.....Talbot, Gervais, Timonen, Gustafson, Bryzgalov, Leighton, Boucher, Giroux, Foater, Coburn, Hartnell, Rinaldo, Fedotenko, Meszaros, Vorachek, Grossman, Simmonds, and Sestito

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Flyers BBQ
    Voracek mini
    Luke Schenn puck
    Voracek puck (its for trade I already had one)
    Fedotenko custom card
    8x10s of Couturier, Read, Zolniercyzk, Talbot x2, Gustafsson, Timonen x2, grossman x2, Meszaros, Brayden Schen x2, Luke Schenn x2, Sestito x2

Overall it was a very good night was able to hit 9 stations (7 different and 2 of them twice) Never expected to see so many of the players there signing or I would have gotten more done. Ryan and Mike it was good to see the both of you, hope you enjoyed
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

didnt realize these tix were so easy to get on ebay. def going to remember that for next year

Jack......I may take that Vorachel puck
    Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    Flyers BBQ
    Voracek mini
    Luke Schenn puck
    Voracek puck (its for trade I already had one)
    Fedotenko custom card
    8x10s of Couturier, Read, Zolniercyzk, Talbot x2, Gustafsson, Timonen x2, grossman x2, Meszaros, Brayden Schen x2, Luke Schenn x2, Sestito x2

Overall it was a very good night was able to hit 9 stations (7 different and 2 of them twice) Never expected to see so many of the players there signing or I would have gotten more done. Ryan and Mike it was good to see the both of you, hope you enjoyed

tomorrow sat. march 2nd from 1:00-2:30 at carl's cards larry goodenough,jim watson,rick macleish,joe kadlec

http://www.carlscards.com/
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Just got an email:

Gagne will be at the carnival in section 222 from 130-245 and 5-6. Says this is a photo/auto combo and is first-come first-served. No price listed.

Quote Originally Posted by mad3air View Post
    Just got an email:

Gagne will be at the carnival in section 222 from 130-245 and 5-6. Says this is a photo/auto combo and is first-come first-served. No price listed.
    they just posted this on facebook... Simon Gagne is back…just in time for the Carnival! In an effort to reach as many fans as possible, Gagne will be featured in two sessions of an Autograph/Photograph Combo Booth. The first sesion is from 1:30-2:45pm, and the second session is from 5:00-6:00pm. Both sessions will be held in Section 222. Please note, this booth will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis, with limited availability. Philadelphia Flyers
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

Page 412 of 548 FirstFirst ... 312362402409410411412413414415422462512 ... LastLast