Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 423 of 556 FirstFirst ... 323373413420421422423424425426433473523 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

tye Mcginn sent to the phantoms...with that, his signings will probably be canceled or postponed

SCF Rewards
    Country

And I just mailed to him ttm Saturday

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats ok I sent in january to boosh at ADK 5 days later after the all star break (AHL) he gets called up. I sent a email saturday to someone in ADK to maybe get my package sent back or FWD to flyers.. he gets sent back to ADK... so hopefully he gets it. I asked him about it at the carnival and he said you never know what may show up and smiled. so hopefully... that was right after my son told him he was his hero (which he is)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tye McGinn will be back later this season. There will be an injury & he'll be 1st back up. An at the very least, he'll be added to the playoff roster (if they get their heads out their butts & make them).

BANNED

Country

is anyone interested in ordering any Brian Dawkins retirement pins from the Monday night game against the Giants....$4.50 shipped

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

Went to the Sixers Nets game tonight and cleaned up again. Got 2 Joe Johnson autographs, Gerald Wallace, Andrey Blatche, nick young, thad young, and Evan Turner and Jrue Holiday on the same ticket. Now have an extra Nick and Thad young, Joe Johnson on index card, and the Turner and Holiday ticket to sell if anyone is interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Poppel has already canceled the McGinn appearance. They also added Keith Byars to that April Granite Run show.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sooo Phantoms are doing a team autograph signing in Bethlehem PA per LV Phantoms email:

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
    PHANTOMS TEAM PRACTICE
    IN THE LEHIGH VALLEY

The team is making a stop in the Lehigh Valley on their way to the game vs. the Hershey Bears and we are opening the team practice to the public!

WHEN: SATURDAY MARCH 16
    WHERE: The Steel Ice Center
    (320 E. 1st Street Bethlehem, PA 18015)
    ADMISSION IS FREE!

From 12:00pm- 12:45pm
    AUTOGRAPH SESSION
    Collect autographs on specially provided player photos from your favorite Phantoms!

From 1:30pm - 2:30pm
    TEAM PRACTICE
    Watch as the Phantoms prepare to take on rivals the Hershey Bears

The Excitement is Building
    See you there!

SPACE IS LIMITED PLEASE COME EARLY
    We will make every effort to make sure as many fans participate in the autograph session as possible, but will be taken on a first come first serve basis and will end promptly at 12:45pm in order to meet the practice schedule. Taking pictures with the players will not be allowed in order to make sure as many fans can participate as possible, however, pictures can be taken of the players while they are practicing. We will provide player photos for autographs, please feel free to bring your own cards or jerseys. No hockey equipment please!
    The Steel Ice Center has limited bleacher seating and standing room in the rink where the Phantoms will practice, again, this will be taken on a first come first serve basis.
    Please also be aware that the Steel Ice Center has an open public skate in their second rink at the same time as the practice. Please look for signage directing fans which doors to enter for the Phantoms event.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hockey Fans--come out tonight for a taping of "Propper Hockey" at 6:30pm at the Double Edge Sports Grille! Hosts Lou Tilley & Brian Propp chat with Jim Watson, former Flyer & co-owner of Ice Works Skating Complex in Aston, PA

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone have an image of Terry Carkner on the Flyers that's big enough to print as an 8x10?

Page 423 of 556 FirstFirst ... 323373413420421422423424425426433473523 ... LastLast