Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 446 of 556 FirstFirst ... 346396436443444445446447448449456496546 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

I look at it differently- getting it in sugarhouse for free, where I can watch the phillies game which I am going to be doing anyway at a bar, saves me 35 bucks, which I can then use to buy 3 ROMLBs to get 3 other HOF type players at no cost.

I don't sell to make money, I sell to cover the overhead to collect, and saving money like this counts.

I was at the Dawkins and thought it was an awesome event for a freebie. Better than the scribbles I've been getting at Chickies free shows for NFL players.

But hey, differences of opinion are what make this hobby fun!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont sell my stuff either....I usually only trade for stuff I dont already have. I want to get Carlton on a ROMLB ball. just dont want my name on it too. Im sure you will have fun though...I was at dawkins too and waited a few hours. just dont feel like doing it for a signed 8x10 I already have. Anyways let us know how you do and no hard feelings

I look at it differently- getting it in sugarhouse for free, where I can watch the phillies game which I am going to be doing anyway at a bar, saves me 35 bucks, which I can then use to buy 3 ROMLBs to get 3 other HOF type players at no cost.

I don't sell to make money, I sell to cover the overhead to collect, and saving money like this counts.

I was at the Dawkins and thought it was an awesome event for a freebie. Better than the scribbles I've been getting at Chickies free shows for NFL players.

But hey, differences of opinion are what make this hobby fun!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agreed Eric. If I didn't have kids I'd probably be in the line next to you. Growing up sucks haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

UGH, this just put a dent on my Dallas Green signing because I need Bull for an auto and it saves me a trip to CBP, lol:

SCF Rewards
    Country

fyi- former 9 time all star vlad guerrero and former phillie (sort of... 3 ST games) dontrelle willis signed with long island of the atlantic league. they will play locally in camden. atlantic league graphing is as easy as it gets. could be a good chance to get these guys

SCF Rewards
    Country

fyi- former 9 time all star vlad guerrero and former phillie (sort of... 3 ST games) dontrelle willis signed with long island of the atlantic league. they will play locally in camden. atlantic league graphing is as easy as it gets. could be a good chance to get these guys

I went to my 1st Riversharks game last season, my buddy had club box behind home plate. We were loud and heckled the hell out of Clemens minor league team. People were laughing, even the opposing team outfielder tipped his hat at us. Riversharks games are dead empty.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went to my 1st Riversharks game last season, my buddy had club box behind home plate. We were loud and heckled the hell out of Clemens minor league team. People were laughing, even the opposing team outfielder tipped his hat at us. Riversharks games are dead empty.

If they moved out of Camden, I'd be there all the time.... but its Camden lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

eh, its not like people are getting mugged in the stadium. you take the highway, park in the appropriate lots, and stick to main streets. its fine. people say that about going to PPL Park too. if you use common sense you'll be fine everytime

SCF Rewards
    Country

eh, its not like people are getting mugged in the stadium. you take the highway, park in the appropriate lots, and stick to main streets. its fine. people say that about going to PPL Park too. if you use common sense you'll be fine everytime

Slitz is right, its harmless. They have security and its safe. You have a better chance at getting harmed or mugged before or after a concert at Susquehanna Bank Center down the street

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice catch! i'm a big Vlad fan, so i'll definitely be at one of the games when they come to Camden in May. and the stadium is not in a bad area of Camden.

Page 446 of 556 FirstFirst ... 346396436443444445446447448449456496546 ... LastLast