Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 447 of 556 FirstFirst ... 347397437444445446447448449450457497547 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dxflyers, you can get luzinski at the radio show too and if you can't make it I can take it there for you

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Slitz is right, its harmless. They have security and its safe. You have a better chance at getting harmed or mugged before or after a concert at Susquehanna Bank Center down the street

I'mma big dude I'm not worried... I've been down there a couple times for games.. Gorgeous ballpark, but like I said its Camden and kinda the stink spot of NJ...
    In other news did you have something specific you wanted to have signed of the Bull? I have a TON of stuff if you need it....

SCF Rewards
    Country

The stadium is a block from the aquarium. The aquarium's tourism revenue is the only thing keeping camden afloat. Therefore, there are millions of cops and private security around all the time. Perfectly safe. I went to an "all you can drink" rivershark game with 4 friends once, we kinda blacked out, then walked 6 blocks to the patco train back to philly at like 11 pm. I urinated on a dumpster in an alley. And we didn't get mugged.

I figure you will probably park right at the stadium- no worries. Also, that's an awesome find on the vlad thing- I'll be there. Anyone know what hotel(s) they stay in?

BTW I went to the carlton thing today. It was awesome. Here is a recap (copied from my thread)

Went to the Carlton event today. It was much better run than the Dawkins one. If you guys will recall, the Dawkins one the line was ~500 people long, and they only gave out about ~100 graphs. Today they cut the line off at 75, so that there were not 400 angry people in line with no graphs.

I got there at 4:15, just in time to watch the home opener. The line for Carlton was right in the sports bar, so I was able to have 2 dollar beers and chill watching the game. Too bad Horst sucks, Phillies lose. At least I was #3 in line.

At about 5:30 Carlton arrived to the VIP section, and signed and took pictures. We didn't have VIP tickets so we were all in the normal line. About halfway through the VIP session, the girl running the event came over and told us that we cannot get our pictures with Carlton, but that he would not be personalizing, as he was just trying to sign as many autographs as fast as he could. GREAT NEWS! No personalizing!

So finally it is my turn in line, I hand him my baseball. I had been scribbling my inkpen for about 10 minutes to make sure the ink was flowing. However the handler wouldn't let him take my pen. He handed him a pen. Since I was #3 in line, I was the first person getting a baseball signed. So sure enough he started signing my ball AND NO INK CAME OUT. I thought I was going to get a crappy sig- I was so mad, especially because I had prepared my pen.

Steve laughed and said "You might as well give me a pen that works at least!"

I said, "Here, how about this one."

He took it, and signed, taking very special care to retrace his original line with the bad pen so that I ended up with a great item. I asked him for the Hall of Fame inscription and he very graciously added it. Can't believe how good the ball came out, given how badly it could have gone down.

The buddy I was with got his photo signed. As he was signing it Carlton got a really wi™™™™l look on his face and was saying "Those were the days- look at those ripped sleeves- we only had 1 uniform! Now guys have 14 pairs of shoes." Nice to hear him muse about baseball history.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those are gorgeous signatures man...

SCF Rewards
    Country

My turn to chime in on the Riversharks..

I was a season ticket holder... Had full season tickets but by game 51 (they play 140, a 70 Split) I was looking at the schedule like CRAP theres a 3 game home stand ugh this sucks... so I didn't renew this year. Any way thats beside the point. The security of that area and field is top notch...if you walk 3 blocks in the wrong direction (the other side of the BF Bridge) your screwed but nothing in 70 homes games happened to me. The teams are very easy to get autos from. They do not stay at hotels they stay in the dorms. So when an away team is in they stay at the Rutgers dorms. You will look damn stupid waiting outside of the dorms for players. go to the game. get there when the gates open. decide what team your going to graph and just sit in a seat thats on the tunnel. DO NOT STAND on the steps that lead to the tunnel. Why you ask? because the arena security will tell you to take a seat. if you take a seat you wont be able to see who's coming and get ready and will likely miss the guy you wanted to get. I've seen it happen tons of times. Go around to the other side of the tunnels ( the dugout side) sit in one of the seats temporarily and wait it out. If your sitting in someones seat hop up to the next row. If anyone needs advice or anything about graphing the sharks LMK I will be glad to help and point you in the right direction.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those autos are sweet! I need bull for my all Vet team ball. And I work late on Monday nights

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the kudos!

Btw anyone else hear about the eagles canceling training camp?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the kudos!

Btw anyone else hear about the eagles canceling training camp?

Nice gets man! And btw you are about 3 weeks late to that party lol Training camp will be held at the Linc and Eagles facility with only a handful of practices open to the public....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those autos are sweet! I need bull for my all Vet team ball. And I work late on Monday nights

I'm gonna do a fair amount of bull radio shows. If you want to mail it to me or met up I can take it for you and give it back to you at the Phestival.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad Carlton worked out for you Erik

Page 447 of 556 FirstFirst ... 347397437444445446447448449450457497547 ... LastLast