Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 456 of 556 FirstFirst ... 356406446453454455456457458459466506 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kudos to Dave, I just took exception to the word "authentic".....As too me me it seems to be more an issue with NHLPA/NHL Officially Licensed Merchandise (the league and players being compensated through revenue) vs "Chinese EFFIN knockoffs" (no compensation to players or the league for sales)...

that exactly it. he doesnt want to sign something if he hasnt gotten a piece of it. he complains about unlicensed photos, the broad street bullies trading cards, and anything else he feels like he should have gotten paid for

SCF Rewards
    Country

schultz was awesome today he signed everything.here are somethings i got signed

Last edited by shcards; 04-20-2013 at 05:17 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bjd624- for my own benefit, I dont like the chinese website jerseys but I also cant stand the replica jerseys with the letters & #'s ironed on. besides Mitchell & Ness, where would I go to get an authentic jersey for older players like Schultz, Clarke, Parent, etc?

SCF Rewards
    Country

1. Call me Billy

2. The CCM heroes of hockey are very well made...

http://www.icejerseys.com/products/P...0709/?pstart=1

they have them in some memorabilia stores... the store in the Hamilton Mall in NJ has clarke and parent..

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks Billy! much appreciate it

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jeff Bauman, who’s father is from this area, is a life long Flyer’s fan. Unfortunately, Jeff was one of the people who was injured at the Boston Marathon. He lost both of his legs and now is faced with a long recovery at age 27. While we know it cannot heal the wounds caused that day, Philly Ink is reaching out to their friends in the area to help lift Jeff’s morale as he starts the rehabilitation process.

On Saturday April 27th, We are having Philly Ink at our show at the Granite Run Mall. Philly Ink members will be at the table accepting donations of Flyers items for Jeff. They will also have a get well note for you to sign. Please stop by with any item, signed or unsigned, you would like to include in our care package. Let’s show our friend in Boston what Brotherly Love is all about!

BANNED

Country

Did anyone go to the Jimmy Rollins event? I did....it was pretty poorly run with bad information going all around at the event. Signing was supposed to start around 10:30-11:00 but didn't start until about 1:00. No other players showed up but David Montgomery was there. It started out as a FREE event but changed to donations only. $5 per person unlimited autos......then $5 per person 2 autos......then $5 per family 2 autos per family.....I argued with the girl that seemed to think she had a clue what was going on. It ended up being 2 per person for $5. I went with my wife and kids and walked away with 4 ROMLBs Sweet Spotted in blue, 2 Black Big Stick bats, and 1 2008 WS mini bat that is also signed by Charlie Manuel. Also got Dave Montgomery in the parking lot on a ROMLB SS. All in all it was a good day!

SCF Rewards
    Country

So was it just Rollins and Montgomery?

BANNED

Country

Just curious......Dave Schultz won't signed unlicensed jerseys but he signed all those unlicensed photos for you?
    schultz was awesome today he signed everything.here are somethings i got signed

BANNED

Country

So was it just Rollins and Montgomery?

Yes....Only Jimmy Rollins signing....Montgomery wasn't signing but I got him in the parking lot....he parked next to me!

Page 456 of 556 FirstFirst ... 356406446453454455456457458459466506 ... LastLast