Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 462 of 556 FirstFirst ... 362412452459460461462463464465472512 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sugar Ray signing on livingsocial.com: https://livingsocial.com/events/citi...m_source=blast

I dont think this one is selling well at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone have any suggestions for a place to order 16x20 Phillies photos for the Phestival? I have most of the stars on balls, so I'm looking to start some photos. Preferably ones suitable for multiple signatures. I couldn't find anything decent online, I haven't had a chance to check out bcsports store yet.

why not do a bat, or batting helmet? That way whoever you get it works

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bill just added Cody Asche to Tommy joseph 10 bucks each May 18th

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sugar Ray signing on livingsocial.com: https://livingsocial.com/events/citi...m_source=blast

I dont think this one is selling well at all.

i'm big into boxing & need him, but his prices are too high

BANNED

Country

i'm big into boxing & need him, but his prices are too high

Take these Marvis Frazier signed gloves off me for $25 shipped....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Take these Marvis Frazier signed gloves off me for $25 shipped....

sorry, but he wasn't any good. i only get the best fighters on gloves. everyone else is photos & cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cards just don't display as well as a baseball or photo. Cards also aren't very reliable for value....a ball is also desireable to anyone that is a fan of whatever team he is on....not team specific! I do agree that $20 is kinda steep especially since he is the best free signer currently on the roster!

Sorry for the late reply, didn't see this. I disagree about cards not displaying as well as baseballs or photos, but that's just my personal opinion. I feel baseball a lot of the time take up too much room and cards are a lot easier to display, protect, and store. Don't get me wrong, love getting ROMLB signed, but I only do that for the big name players or stars. But one thing I will say, the card market is extremely strong and cards hold their value very well. Just look at guys like Mike Trout, Matt Harvey, or any young prospect on the bay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

also the good thing about cards and bad thing about balls is the invariables. a player can sign on a bad part of the ball, the pen can mess up, or he can refuse to switch from using that awful looking black sharpie. i like cards because the only thing that can go wrong is the signer can use black instead of blue. id rather have that then an upside down, side panneled and black sharpied baseball signed by ichiro. once pedroia signed my 15 ball with a blue sharpie on the SP, i was mostly done with balls. unless its a paid signing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

need to start deleting images off my computer. starting w/my Flyers ones. if anyone needs any Flyers images all big enough for 8x10s, please send me a msg ASAP. will start deleting later this week the ones i don't need anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Country

why delete all those images? just purchase a flash drive of a few gigs or an external drive to store them on...they are not that expensive. How many images do you have?
    need to start deleting images off my computer. starting w/my Flyers ones. if anyone needs any Flyers images all big enough for 8x10s, please send me a msg ASAP. will start deleting later this week the ones i don't need anymore.

Page 462 of 556 FirstFirst ... 362412452459460461462463464465472512 ... LastLast