Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 467 of 556 FirstFirst ... 367417457464465466467468469470477517 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

BANNED

Country

Legends Sports Marketing has taken Bob Clarke out of the Free TTM market......anytime you now send you get a response asking for a $25 check now

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went only because my buddy wanted to go so I tagged along... A lot of the stuff was pointless or over priced but everything and anything besides a few stuff was signed by Reid.... the stuff he actually used like jackets and luggage was only an auction....

Tammy Reid was there for the entire event which was cool... The only stuff I was considering buying but just didn't have the cash was Game Programs signed by the players on the front and one was Dawkins when they retired his jersey and that was $50...

As for the players that showed up... they announced in beginning that McCoy and Jon Dorenbos were confirmed and possibly a few others... Then throughout the event they made announcements that possibly Celek and Desean Jackson were coming.... but they didn't show up. Only McCoy and Dorenbos came.... $25 per item for each player. I felt bad that Dorenbos wasted his time and no one paid to see him. By the end he was signing and taking pics for free while he was doing magic tricks to people....

And wasn't too crowded probably total a couple hundred people came today and maybe about half stayed to get the autographs since the event started at 9am and players didn't arrive til closer to 11... But my buddy got a few things signed and it was his normal crappy signature. But was humble and cool as could be!

Also they changed the policy towards the end... at first you weren't allowed to bring any outside merchandise. Well as everyone is in line, Tammy made the announcement outside merchandise would be allowed. Probably in hoping of selling more tickets... If I knew that would of brought one of my full size helmets... but oh well

We were going to go but my fiance and I came down with food poisoning and were laid up sick that morning. Sounds like I didn't miss too much, but at least your buddy made out ok.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We were going to go but my fiance and I came down with food poisoning and were laid up sick that morning. Sounds like I didn't miss too much, but at least your buddy made out ok.

Yea wasn't anything too great... I thought there would be like game used items or jerseys or something like that... only way would be worth your wild is if you brought stuff to have shady sign since was only $25 a pop... but wouldn't of known that until you already probably bought something

BANNED

Country

I heard Shady only gave the crappy #25 LM

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a bunch (like 5-6 graphs) of mccoy signed with this sig:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200924091512...84.m1555.l2649

Mostly obtained in 2011-2012. Is this the crappy one or the good one?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard Shady only gave the crappy #25 LM

Dude it wasn't even LM lol... on my buddy's piece it was two lines #25 lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

i need to sell some things for a las vegas trip.all come with coas from either witness jsa or carl's cards where all the autos were obtained at public signings at carl's cards where i sit with all the players for the signings.a few autos were obtained at the phillies phestival or the flyers carnival.
    pm me thanks

i also have these not pictured but i can get pictures if anyone is intrested.also have more not listed lmk who you are looking for

2008 world series ball chris coste signed under the logo

2008 world series ball carlos ruiz signed under the logo with chooc inscription
    harold carmichael mini helmet with 4x pro bowl inscription
    hollis thomas mini helmet signed with the inscription the tank
    2009 ws ball carlos ruiz signed under the logo with inscription senor octubre
    max talbot flyers puck
    bruno gervas flyers puck
    bernie parent winter classic mini mask
    carlos ruiz omlb signed on the ss with chooch inscription
    wilson valdez omlb signed on the ss with wp 5/26/11
    mark mcmillian eagles mini helmet with mighty mouse inscription
    erik kratz omlb signed on the ss with 1st hr 5/22/12 inscription
    tyson gillies omlb signed on the ss with mongoose inscription
    larry bowa omlb signed on the ss with 1st hit at the vet 4-10-71 inscription
    vance worley omlb signed vance richard worley
    reuben amaro 2008 ws ball signed under the logo
    tommy greene omlb signed with no hitter 5-23-91 inscription
    roy oswal omlb signed on the ss
    roy oswalt omlb signed on the ss with 2000 gold medal inscription
    roy oswalt omlsb signed on the ss with the wizard inscription
    jeremy maclin lesean mccoy eagle mini helmet
    jeremy maclin missouri mini helmet
    gale sayers bears mini helmet with roy 65 inscription
    gale sayers bears mini helmet with hof77 inscription
    Last edited by shcards; 05-15-2013 at 10:26 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone ever graph the hyatt regency at penns landing? if so, can you PM me?

SCF Rewards
    Country

don't bother. PM me for details

SCF Rewards
    Country

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...0s-jerseys-etc!

Updated list with prices.... Let me know if see anything by pm'ing me...

Page 467 of 556 FirstFirst ... 367417457464465466467468469470477517 ... LastLast