Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 477 of 556 FirstFirst ... 377427467474475476477478479480487527 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Hey man make a living however you have to.
    Actually I didn't get back in line I asked if I could have an extra and he just gave me one. A lot of people were getting extras so i figured I would as well. Nothing wrong with trying to get back the gas money I spent to make it up there in the first place.

SCF Rewards
    Country

not to pile on here, but if you need to sell a free auto for gas money it might be time to reassess

SCF Rewards
    Country

If anyone needs any Lane Johnson items, hit me up. Got footballs, photos, and minis all with "2013 1st RD Pick" inscription.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you get them at the AB signing? Can I see a pic of the 8x10s you have?
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you get them at the AB signing? Can I see a pic of the 8x10s you have?
    Thanks

Check your pm.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tool is calling out someone based on your own misguided perceptions on the "morality" of autographing.

Tool is not selling an item that you rightfully own that someone else wants to buy.

Collecting isn't free, and recouping your investment by selling some of your haul is just plain responsible finances.

BANNED

Country

I must defend JTBruds here.......JTBruds started this entire thread and has helped create 100s of graphing opportunities for everyone here. And NO you wouldn't of as easily found any of this info in any single other place. Cyberer a fact of "TOOL" would be someone that always asks for info but is never willing to give info back in return. I know for a fact you have asked for help as to where and when for different opportunities you have had to graph. For example EJerb gave the the details on how to graph Temple for Will Smith.....you said you would try to get him an extra but weren't able to. But when you got an extra Mike Tyson photo did you offer it to him as a Thank You? Not at all. I give away for FREE a ton of my stuff as does Jack, and EJ! I will be the first to admit I am a total complete ™™™™™™™™™......but until others can admit the same ™™™™! Now that's calling someone out!
    Tool is calling out someone based on your own misguided perceptions on the "morality" of autographing.

Tool is not selling an item that you rightfully own that someone else wants to buy.

Collecting isn't free, and recouping your investment by selling some of your haul is just plain responsible finances.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

I must of missed the part when I "called out" anyone. As far as my misguided perceptions as you put it, I'd venture to bet the majority of collectors would agree with it. I've been around this hobby for a long time and its the people who are lacking in the morales who are slowly ruining it for the true collectors. It's a hobby and shouldn't be about the cash grab.

BANNED

Country

Did you see that Philly INKs Facebook page is giving away that same exact Pete Rose promo 5x7 for FREE. They also gave away Reading Phillies tickets for FREE and gave "Summerland Tour" concert tickets away today?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again, imposing what you think "should" be doesn't make it so. That's what I mean about the moral righteousness. Do what you want to do, I'll do what I want to do. Don't impose your values on anyone else.

I don't say you're an idiot for not selling, which you may be in my opinion, but it's rude for me to say or imply it. So why do you feel it's not rude or that it's ok to judge others? We aren't ruining anything for you.

Players are becoming divas for 10000s of reasons besides their stuff being sold on ebay. That's ruining the hobby, inevitably, and unrelated to selling on ebay.

I do help people that help me. I once sent an ebay seller whom I had messaged a personal collection autograph because he told me that Roy Halladay signs in the parking lot in clearwater once in awhile. Well, duh, everyone signs in the parking lot once in awhile. But I was desperate for Halladay, so for the help, I gave an auto.

I have given and received 50/50, consignments, and mutually beneficial back scratching agreements with Philly Ink people. I think this is all good for business. What I am NOT in the business of doing is making dreams come true. I got 2 mike tysons. Do you really think I don't have friends/family/acquaintances who want this stuff? I tell people upfront that the first one I get goes to me, the 2nd to my brother. If I get some huge help, then sure I'll repay.

Also, I've given out WAY more information than I should, or that the philly dealers would want me to, to people who have asked via PM or anything else- yourself included, both of you, if I'm not mistaken. So ease up off the criticism, boys.

I may not win any popularity contests for giving autos away to members, something I don't feel obligated to do, but I also feel that I contribute to this group. If you disagree, I'm fine with taking the door. I have more to risk ticking off people in the business that I know by posting here, then I have to gain by hearing postings of things I find on twitter anyway. Up to you guys.

I think you all do a great job, but I resent the insinuation that I am someone that uses people on here and doesn't contribute. There are dozens of pure users on here, and I'm not one.

Page 477 of 556 FirstFirst ... 377427467474475476477478479480487527 ... LastLast