Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 479 of 556 FirstFirst ... 379429469476477478479480481482489529 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

BANNED

Country

Thanks Jeff!
    I know there are a few wrestling fans on here.... so there are some wrestlers coming around!

This Sat at Saturday's Market in Middletown PA, Jimmy Hart will be there from 11-2pm... He will also be at the Harrisburg Senator's game the same night....

July 13th in Voorhees WWE Superstar Sheamus will be at Adventureland store from 12-2.....

And on Aug 1st- Kevin Nash will be at the Reading Phillies game which autograph is free with paid admission and pics with him are $7.....

http://www.wwe.com/schedules/appearances

BANNED

Country

ive NEVER graphed a hotel in my life......personally I think it's rude, but to each their own! I'm removing myself from this conversation until I'm brought back into it. And Phillyboi we have def had our differences but you apologized for our difference. I appreciate that.
    I appreciate the help I get, but I went back and searched the EJ incident, here's what it looked like. I'm not disparaging him- he's a great addition here and helps people out, but he didn't help me get Will Smith. That was the extent of our interaction beforehand, which explains why I didn't remember owing a debt to anyone for the Smith. How can you insinuate that I'm a jerk for not giving him a Tyson?

I have recently given hotel info to philly ink people via PM, thought one of them was ryan, but it wasn't. Like I said, I'll peace out if that's what y'all want.

If my smartest guy routine is getting old, then your "holiest moral guy in the room" act is getting ancient, like an infomercial minister preaching about ruining hobbies and such.

I come on here for information and fun, not to be called out for putting a piece of paper with some marker on it on ebay. I know in this instance it wasn't me called out, but I felt compelled to stick up for the kid, and no, I have no special liking of phillyboi (we've had our differences), but he's not wrong here.

EJ:
    who is there? I went to temple...never heard of graphing outside the building

Originally Posted by cyberer
    hey guys, anyone here go to temple? 1827 N broad, anyone ever graphed there or know the layout outside? Temple Center for Performing Arts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Players are becoming divas for 10000s of reasons besides their stuff being sold on ebay. That's ruining the hobby, inevitably, and unrelated to selling on ebay.

I really didn’t want to enter this “conversation” because it has nothing to do with me, but I fundamentally disagree with this statement a lot. Players have been “divas” since the game has been played, the difference now is the profitability of autographs in general, which while not ruining the hobby, is making it harder for collectors in general, because a certain group of people view it as a business, which back in the day, it wasn’t. Just my opinion though.

Also everyone needs to chill out! Like phillyboi said let's get back to the fun of graphing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

trial on the isle set for july 10. planning on hitting it up for the first time. ordered a 16x20 of laughton thru adoramas sale last week. hope he doesnt get traded at the draft

SCF Rewards
    Country

not that I want to get involved or am asking for anything in return for information but our conversation was longer then just that interaction. If I remember correctly I told you the best way to get there and parking tips as well. I deleted the message so cannot look into the details but it was for sure longer then two sentences. If you are going to post please post in full details...thanks
    I appreciate the help I get, but I went back and searched the EJ incident, here's what it looked like. I'm not disparaging him- he's a great addition here and helps people out, but he didn't help me get Will Smith. That was the extent of our interaction beforehand, which explains why I didn't remember owing a debt to anyone for the Smith. How can you insinuate that I'm a jerk for not giving him a Tyson?

I have recently given hotel info to philly ink people via PM, thought one of them was ryan, but it wasn't. Like I said, I'll peace out if that's what y'all want.

If my smartest guy routine is getting old, then your "holiest moral guy in the room" act is getting ancient, like an infomercial minister preaching about ruining hobbies and such.

I come on here for information and fun, not to be called out for putting a piece of paper with some marker on it on ebay. I know in this instance it wasn't me called out, but I felt compelled to stick up for the kid, and no, I have no special liking of phillyboi (we've had our differences), but he's not wrong here.

EJ:
    who is there? I went to temple...never heard of graphing outside the building

Originally Posted by cyberer
    hey guys, anyone here go to temple? 1827 N broad, anyone ever graphed there or know the layout outside? Temple Center for Performing Arts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I said it's possible that I forgot. I really didn't remember, and I had to purge all my PMs. But I do remember someone talking about parking, so I'm sorry if I didn't give your contribution justice. I just searched my PMs and the thread for your name and posted what came up.

I agree we should just move on, and, more importantly, not judge how anyone else chooses to handle their collecting.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mick Foley Appearance in Philly....

Wed Jul. 10, 2013 - 07:30 pm

The Helium Comedy Club, Philadelphia, PA, United States

See WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley as he appears at the Tales from Wrestling Past event at the Helium Comedy Club in Philadelphia, PA at 7:30 p.m.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rest in Peace to Stan Lopata. One of the few living members of the 1950 Whiz Kids has left us. Mr. Lopata was a great friend to the autograph community and he would always sign TTM. I got him back last year and he signed for me. RIP sir.

SCF Rewards
    Country

After the "unpleasantness" the other day, of which I share a good portion of the blame, I thought it would be nice to share one of the most "feel-good" experiences I have ever had graphing:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...1#post12799796

Hopefully everyone, even those I've had differences with, can appreciate it and we can remember how fun the hobby is. This certainly rejuvenated my love of the hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I am still wondering, since the dealer hate is alway heavy from one person here, how is buying phestival tickets for cheap and reselling for "major amounts of profit" any different?

Page 479 of 556 FirstFirst ... 379429469476477478479480481482489529 ... LastLast