Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 484 of 556 FirstFirst ... 384434474481482483484485486487494534 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

does the guy in the phillies shirt post here? feel like i've seen him before

Guy in the Phillies Shirt i have seen graphing at the Reading Phillies before but i am not sure if he posts here or not. What even happened in this picture? Was there a fight at McCoy's softball game?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Nevermind, I missed a previous post.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Guy in the Phillies Shirt i have seen graphing at the Reading Phillies before but i am not sure if he posts here or not. What even happened in this picture? Was there a fight at McCoy's softball game?

ah, ok maybe thats where i've seen him. i graph reading once a month or so.

yeah, a few morons got into a scrap at the mccoy softball game. there is another great pic of some chick smashing the guy in the eagles jersey in the head with her phone. he got a bunch of stitches.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Curt Schilling and Brad Lidge going to be at phils games in early august. Any ideas on how to get those guys? Did Kruk do it last year? It's a similar thing. Do you have access during or after his ceremony?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i dont get out to IP much anymore so I had a nice couple days. did the Union open practice and flyers trial on isle. ended up with 2 16x20s, 20 8x10s, prospects signed team photo, and 2 jerseys overall. completely caught up on my goal to have at least one graph from every player to ever play for the Union.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats Jim. That's a solid two days

SCF Rewards
    Country

Curt Schilling and Brad Lidge going to be at phils games in early august. Any ideas on how to get those guys? Did Kruk do it last year? It's a similar thing. Do you have access during or after his ceremony?

Kruk signed a few over the dugout last year but as far as I know pretty much the only access is in the Hall of Fame club, which is where the alumni are seated during the game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats Jim. That's a solid two days

thanks

this union thing is fun, but can be a challenge. guys come and go quick sometimes and with so many foreign guys, it can be tough

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harley476's Items on eBay

Just got back from the Reading Phillies game & they posted that A-Rod was to rehab at Mondays game. Gonna be a mad house at this game. Anybody gonna try & graph that game?

BANNED

Country

Just got back from the Reading Phillies game & they posted that A-Rod was to rehab at Mondays game. Gonna be a mad house at this game. Anybody gonna try & graph that game?

I will be there both Monday and Tuesday....he is scheduled to be in Reading for the entire series

Page 484 of 556 FirstFirst ... 384434474481482483484485486487494534 ... LastLast