Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 504 of 556 FirstFirst ... 4404454494501502503504505506507514554 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

im not sure many people even check these boards anymore, but brandon boykin is at chickies in south philly tonight.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Vinny Curry is in Drexel Hill Tuesday....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Saw some successes from McCoy at chickies tonight...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sixers just posted this on twitter

@Sixers:#Sixers close out preseason play against T-Wolves tomorrow, 7pm. After game, full team will sign autographs. Tix: http://bit.ly/1dfOd9i

SCF Rewards
    Country

sixers pull that crap every year- advertise an "autograph signing" and then when you get there it's just for season ticket holders.

Eddie from these boards and I almost got screwed by that years ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Saw some successes from McCoy at chickies tonight...

Thats crazy! I used to knock him out there a few years ago- I have like 10 items from him those seasons, but I heard he's become impossible. More power to who got him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like I was wrong- I might head down there if I can get a cheap seat.

Tonight, the Sixers host the Minnesota Timberwolves in the final game of the preseason. After the game, the entire Sixers team will participate in a postgame autograph session for ALL FANS. Watch on Comcast Sportsnet. Listen on 97.5 The Fanatic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I should have listened to myself- never trust the effing sixers. They pull this crap all the time, and I said above that I wouldn't fall for it, and I did.

I get to the game, all gung ho for the autographs. They refer me to fan services. They give me a sheet of paper entitling me to ONE autograph, at random, from the team, after the game.

On the voucher, it said no outside items- a "card" will be provided for the players to sign. Given that I had an entire backpack full of items, I just left.

I knew it would be a fight to get the guys I wanted, a fight to get them to sign the items that I wanted, and I would not get home until around midnight. Not worth it.

Apparently the sixers are real worried about people getting rich on michael carter-williams autos.

Frustrating to waste the time and money though on tickets and driving.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I should have listened to myself- never trust the effing sixers. They pull this crap all the time, and I said above that I wouldn't fall for it, and I did.

I get to the game, all gung ho for the autographs. They refer me to fan services. They give me a sheet of paper entitling me to ONE autograph, at random, from the team, after the game.

On the voucher, it said no outside items- a "card" will be provided for the players to sign. Given that I had an entire backpack full of items, I just left.

I knew it would be a fight to get the guys I wanted, a fight to get them to sign the items that I wanted, and I would not get home until around midnight. Not worth it.

Apparently the sixers are real worried about people getting rich on michael carter-williams autos.

Frustrating to waste the time and money though on tickets and driving.

You screwed yourself I think. Bought a pair of tickets on tiqid for 9.45 cents. Did not get to arena until end of 1st half. Parking guys are counting their money in the booth, so they just waved me in. Thanks monopoly guy for the free parking in the well. I get there, they are not handing vouchers. I go to a sales rep. He is trying to sell me a plan all the way to guest services. I laughed in my head at what he said. Get my voucher. Sat in the handicap section in the 200 level with my friend and my 19 month old twins in the stroller and get up to dance as well. Get to CURE club, got Hawes and Wyatt. Asked if they sign by mini basketball they said sure. Hawes signature was crap, but Wyatt was cool. Only part that pissed me off was the usher not letting us go to a different autograph station. So I spent 9.45 got 2 autos on a ball and an extra Wyatt on those autograph cards (which are kinda nice), my kids were entertained and could have got a free Big Mac today if I wanted.

Page 504 of 556 FirstFirst ... 4404454494501502503504505506507514554 ... LastLast