Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 505 of 556 FirstFirst ... 5405455495502503504505506507508515555 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didn't screw myself because I didn't need hawes or wyatt (and I did have a cure club ticket), I needed 3 guys: Noel on an 8x10, Carter-Williams on a magazine and Jason Richardson (to finish a 2012 team item). I have 50 of the rest of those guys from years of graphing. The cards mean nothing to me. I'm glad he signed your BBall- hawes is a great guy.

The point is they advertised it as "the whole team will be signing autographs" then it became "well, they are, but you only get one, at random." And you don't even get to use your own item.

I didn't doubt that the nicer guys would do outside items, but i wasn't going to take the chance that I would get the guys I wanted when it was like a 1 in 10 chance, and even then there's still the chance they might not sign my items. Not worth it, to me, staying that late.

If they said "one autograph at random after the game" I would not have gone. Others may be different, but I needed/wanted/expected a shot at the entire team, which is what the ad led people to believe.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

That's a shame. When I read what you posted, it sure implied to me that the whole roster would be available for signatures.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

They added a Dr.J book signing in Exton, PA. See the first post of this thread.
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-Signing-Event

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tickets are on sale for Thad-a-clas event. Thad young tweeted a link to eventbrite for it. cyberer, did you go last year, and if so who was there?!?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did not go- but I considered going. I did not hear who was there. I imagine there's a pretty good turnout of non-star players, and since that describes everyone on the roster, that's a good thing.

Also, to the above poster- GREAT tip on the Dr J. My wife works in exton, I'll take the train, meet her for dinner, and get a graph of a bball legend. WINNING.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Someone in this thread went last year. I remember them saying Hawes and Richardson were there amongst others. Anyone remember? Ticket says there will be an autograph session with 2 autos per players

SCF Rewards
    Country

That wouldn't be a bad deal then. I might go if the rookies are there, or Jason Richardson- as I said above those are who I need.

Dr. J's book cover is sweet- just looked. I wonder if he would sign the cover in silver?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Also, to the above poster- GREAT tip on the Dr J. My wife works in exton, I'll take the train, meet her for dinner, and get a graph of a bball legend. WINNING.

Cool. LMK how it goes. I'll probably go to the one in L.A.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Former Philadelphia Eagle John Bunting will be at carl's cards tomorrow Saturday, Oct. 26th from 1-3pm! Autograph tickets are still available

http://www.carlscards.com/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Join us Oct. 31st from 6-7 live from Chickie’s & Pete’s 500 Easton Road, Warringtonwith Voice of the Philadelphia Eagles Merrill Reese, former Eagles President Harry Gamble, and special guest Eagles Safety Nate Allen
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

Page 505 of 556 FirstFirst ... 5405455495502503504505506507508515555 ... LastLast