Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 521 of 556 FirstFirst ... 21421471511518519520521522523524531 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

MCW was hospitalized today so I doubt he will be at Thad a clas tomorrow. Bummer.

Mike hood spot on Ertz. We will trying our best to hit that

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ertz, Vick, McCoy and Desean were at the sixers game tonight. Of course, none of them signed.

Can't wait for Ertz on Thurs. I'm going to bring a lot of stuff for him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thad a clas was fun but the second wave aka all the good players no showed due to weather. Still got 5 Thad 3 Lavoy Allen (the ones from last year Erik) 2 Brett Brown 1 Hollis Thompson 1 Daniel Orton and a logo with 5 sigs.

Erik just a warning on Ertz there's a lot of buzz which will prob mean a big turnout. I won't be surprised if they one per

SCF Rewards
    Country

good job @ thadaclaus.

Could be a madhouse, but I think it'll be okay. It's kind of out of the way location-wise.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Join us Wednesday, Dec. 11th from Chickie’s & Pete’s on 675 Shannondell Drive, Audubon with Bill Clement, and former Flyers defenseman Ed Hospodar

this show has been horrible this season. have they had a current player yet?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Join us Wednesday, Dec. 11th from Chickie’s & Pete’s on 675 Shannondell Drive, Audubon with Bill Clement, and former Flyers defenseman Ed Hospodar

this show has been horrible this season. have they had a current player yet?

God the closest Chickies and Petes to my house has had the lousiest guests....and to answer your question I believe they did but they canceled i.e Streit

SCF Rewards
    Country

God the closest Chickies and Petes to my house has had the lousiest guests....and to answer your question I believe they did but they canceled i.e Streit

yep streit was the only scheduled current guy I could remember

boxcar isn't necessarily a bad guest, just one most people have probably gotten.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gotta imagine there was some sort of contract issue which is why they can't book current guest. Wouldn't be surprised if it has to do with the rotating locations. Some of these are way to far for players to get to. Several have been late and one now show at the shows I've gone too

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hope no one was going to Dawkins this week... But due to a family emergency that will keep him Denver he had to Postpone at both Sports Vault and JJ Cards and Toys in York PA....

According to the email that JJ Cards posted from Dawkins agent that he is working on rescheduling both events in the next 6-8 weeks based on his schedule... thought would let ya guys know

NO TRADES NO SALES ALLOWED!

SCF Rewards
    Country

if anyone knows of any upcoming FREE signings lemme know

Page 521 of 556 FirstFirst ... 21421471511518519520521522523524531 ... LastLast