Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 541 of 556 FirstFirst ... 41441491531538539540541542543544551 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

This year's Eagles end zone event in Lancaster is June 7th and is Ertz, Boykin, and Dorenbos....

https://www.facebook.com/events/1604355479789634/

SCF Rewards
    Country

No autographs just posed pictures but Dawkins will be at Santander bank in Havertown tomorrow...

http://mainlinemedianews.com/article...0758308857.txt

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

If anyone wants a Cliff Lee SS OMLB Ball, let me know. Wouldnt mind trading for a Burnett if he's SS or on a Marlins Related Ball

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was the 3rd usher a female with shortish dark hair and looked a bit like a "softball player" or something?

The 2 ushers at the door were a 60something man named mike and a young girl maybe 21 with dark curly hair and a dark complexion. Those 2 were nice and the curly chick was the one who called her superiors and got the cash line going. Softball player was the one who previously told her no cash line, presumably because lee demanded it.

So it would not surprise me if she came back and shut it down. I saw her standing between the Hamels and the lee line right as I was leaving the lee line.

I would write rite the phillies a letter about your experience maybe they will respond with a ticket coupon or something. Never know, but that's really crappy. Not surprising given what I heard beforehand though about Lee and the situation.

The two ushers you mention (the older guy and the girl) were very nice and professional. Which was rare, because throughout the day, the ushers were being way over the top, and trying to make everyone's life miserable. That third usher who came and started all that drama I mention, I believe was not station there but came from somewhere. I know that sounds vague but he came sprinting down the hallway and was yelling at the other two to stop. He obviously had some type of authority on the situation.

I got the survey in my e-mail box, so I'll fill that out. But that's about all I'll do. There is one thing I know, and it's that the Phillies don't take complains all that seriously. I've had problems in the past with ticketing plans, seat locations, etc and they always make excuses or something.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This year's Eagles end zone event in Lancaster is June 7th and is Ertz, Boykin, and Dorenbos....

https://www.facebook.com/events/1604355479789634/

Thanks for the info- that's usually a fun event. Those names aren't good enough to get me to drive that far, though.

Last year with Maclin and Ryans was good enough, but not these dudes IMO. I do want Ertz and Boykin, but might have to wait to get lucky with a chickies show.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the info- that's usually a fun event. Those names aren't good enough to get me to drive that far, though.

Last year with Maclin and Ryans was good enough, but not these dudes IMO. I do want Ertz and Boykin, but might have to wait to get lucky with a chickies show.

keep an eye out... they said they are trying to get one more guy so hopefully its someone big

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can someone provide info on graphing Reading? I might go June 12th in Buxton is up by that time (although I'm starting to have doubts at this point). Also Jim Bunning is being celebrated and is signing autographs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ertz bailed... they are now working on two new players to come out.... So keep eyes out. Hopefully 2 of the new draft picks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Darren Daulton at Cardinal Camera in Lansdale Saturday, May 31 from 12:30-2:30. If anyone has a 92, 93 or 95 All Star ball that isn't too badly toned, please DM me.
    Last edited by Uriarte69; 05-23-2014 at 03:11 PM.

Page 541 of 556 FirstFirst ... 41441491531538539540541542543544551 ... LastLast