Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 87 of 556 FirstFirst ... 37778485868788899097137187 ... LastLast

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

....but not for $60 a pop....

there is a guy on another forum that gets all the MAB guys in for a private before the show. I'll keep an eye out for you

went to schenn and couturier. I think upper deck handled it very unprofessionally. they had hundreds, and I mean hundreds, of things for them to sign. so they had one fan go thru and get their stuff signed. then held the line for the guys to sign 15 or 20 of UDs items. this pattern continued the whole time. I understand UD has exlcusives with these guys. fine, then set up a table at skatezone for them to sign or have them sign all the UD stuff then open up for the public. there are better ways to handle that

SCF Rewards
    Country

hpw long was the wait then?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

there is a guy on another forum that gets all the MAB guys in for a private before the show. I'll keep an eye out for you

went to schenn and couturier. I think upper deck handled it very unprofessionally. they had hundreds, and I mean hundreds, of things for them to sign. so they had one fan go thru and get their stuff signed. then held the line for the guys to sign 15 or 20 of UDs items. this pattern continued the whole time. I understand UD has exlcusives with these guys. fine, then set up a table at skatezone for them to sign or have them sign all the UD stuff then open up for the public. there are better ways to handle that

I went to the signing also and wound up leaving without getting anything done. I asked the upper deck people where to buy the tickets and they told me they would go on sale at 3 it was a little after 2 and my plan was to buy the tickets be one of the first in line and leave and go to the reAd signing. I was seated in the back of chickies by play 2 and I no sooner got back to my seat and I see people start lineing up to get in line for the signing when I just asked when the tickets would go on sale. They could of said they were starting the line when I asked. I got up to wait in line tht had maybe 75 people in it figuring If they start on time is be out in enough time to get to reAd. Then the idiot from upper deck comes on and says when the players get there they will sign for upper deck for the first 20 minutes them they will do the people waiting in line. I left and went to the reAd signing that was ran very well. I'll be calling chickies tomorrow to complain as well as upper deck not that I think either company will care. Are they both definitely upper deck exclusives?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

That's one of my biggest pet peeves about paid signings when the place or company having them gets all of there product signed first. If a signing is from 3-4 the player should start at 3 not when the store is done with there stuff. If they want there stuff done have the players get there a few minutes early and sign for them in a back room. You never see this happening at places like Carl's cards or popped or sports integrity.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

sorry double post
    Last edited by jtbruds9; 01-15-2012 at 11:55 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hpw long was the wait then?

I was about 70th in line, took me 1hr 20 minutes

I went to the signing also and wound up leaving without getting anything done. I asked the upper deck people where to buy the tickets and they told me they would go on sale at 3 it was a little after 2 and my plan was to buy the tickets be one of the first in line and leave and go to the reAd signing. I was seated in the back of chickies by play 2 and I no sooner got back to my seat and I see people start lineing up to get in line for the signing when I just asked when the tickets would go on sale. They could of said they were starting the line when I asked. I got up to wait in line tht had maybe 75 people in it figuring If they start on time is be out in enough time to get to reAd. Then the idiot from upper deck comes on and says when the players get there they will sign for upper deck for the first 20 minutes them they will do the people waiting in line. I left and went to the reAd signing that was ran very well. I'll be calling chickies tomorrow to complain as well as upper deck not that I think either company will care. Are they both definitely upper deck exclusives?

yeah i got there at 2. asked the guy if I should get in line or if I had time to eat with my kids. he said to go eat, I would be fine. by 220 the line was all the way into play 2.
    if what he had said was true... about them signing UD stuff for 20 minutes, that would have been fine. but thats not what happened. they must have had 200 hundred poster sized pics for each guy sign, with inscriptions. it took foreeeeeeeeeeever

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

I was about 70th in line, took me 1hr 20 minutes

yeah i got there at 2. asked the guy if I should get in line or if I had time to eat with my kids. he said to go eat, I would be fine. by 220 the line was all the way into play 2.
    if what he had said was true... about them signing UD stuff for 20 minutes, that would have been fine. but thats not what happened. they must have had 200 hundred poster sized pics for each guy sign, with inscriptions. it took foreeeeeeeeeeever

Im glad I left. What a horrible way to do a signing. I saw the stack of of posters they had sitting there. I thought they were selling them. You should see what they are selling them for on there webiste. Did everyone get an autogaph who was in line or did they cut off the line at 4pm?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

Zac Rinaldo 2/3 poppel marketplace 6-7 $15 per auto... Harry Z will be ther also

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im glad I left. What a horrible way to do a signing. I saw the stack of of posters they had sitting there. I thought they were selling them. You should see what they are selling them for on there webiste. Did everyone get an autogaph who was in line or did they cut off the line at 4pm?

yeah they handed out a price list. $100 for a puck, $550 for a jersey. hilarious.

I got done at 420 and there was still 50 people or so in line. the guy on the mic kept saying "come get in line for autographs" so I cant imagine they were turning people away

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

List updated.

Page 87 of 556 FirstFirst ... 37778485868788899097137187 ... LastLast