Worth the stamps?

Do you guys think sending to Manny Ramirez and Kevin Youkilis is worth it now that they're with the Cubs? Neither have had history of signing I don't think but I wanna hear opinions

also, has anyone sent out/prepared to send to Yoan Moncada?

You never know if you don't try. I typically send to guys who have a decent record, but once in a while I will take a long shot or two, who knows, maybe they will. What is the worst that can happen? 6 stamps lost, not a huge deal.

No I know it's not a big deal just seeing if anybody knew something I didnt. I'm most likely to try Moncada since we don't know with him yet

I had heard that Manny sent a few back from Iowa last year when he was in the minors as a player coach. I tried with no luck and actually did consider dropping one out to him this ST and did not.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

I've already seen a success from Moncada actually. The guy said it was from a "private address" and wasn't willing to share it though. Might bode well for his willingness to sign TTM in the future though.

Youk will sign through his foundation. I've got him twice already.

I tried Manny as well this year, still waiting only been about a week so far
    My webpage is Hidden Content take a look at it and please sign up as a member to follow my autograph collecting exploits.

My Photobucket: Hidden Content