Getting autographs at LA Kings practice Facility question

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section and if I'm not, please move this to the right section mods. Anyways here's the question. Does anyone know how good are the Kings at signing autographs at Toyota Sports Center and what are their signing habits. Do they sign 1 each 2 each or everything? And also, do anyone know which hotels the visiting teams stay at?

My first answer is - I don't know how they are now. I'm sure they are swamped by ebayers & dealers out here.

My second answer is - they used to be good before they won The Cup. You could get almost everyone, especially if they park in the public lot. Even if they park in the private lot, a lot of them would stop to sign out of their cars. That was before.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I don't know who you are looking for but a local store in Philly area is doing private signings with Jeff Carter and Justin Williams.....
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]