Page 300 of 549 FirstFirst ... 200250290297298299300301302303310350400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 5488

Thread: Philly INK

Quote Originally Posted by Triple Peanut View Post
    who wants to guess the price on this? over/under is $125 ;)
    i need him badly on 2 team balls but i'm probably gonna have to wait and take my chances at the carnival next year.
    I am not sure why, but the Utley information is no longer posted on the BC sports website. Hopefully will be back soon!

The prices were listed last night as $109 for flats/balls (can't rmember if it included all flats) and $149 for basically everything else. I think Inscriptions were $30.

Not horrible, but certainly not cheap...

i don't think i could do $109 for his chicken scratch sig. he is my A1 priority at the carnival next year.

Bad news on the TTM front. Just sent to Bednarik and it was "Returned to Sender"

Whoever got the envelope wrote "why?" next to his name. Looks like that well has dried
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Might try to do this:
    Broadcasting LIVE from the Neshaminy Mall in Bensalem this Monday, November 12th with special Eagles guest running back Bryce Brown
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

ooo nice on the brown- he's fast becoming one of my favorite Eagles. His story, while it seems to suggest major character issues, is intriguing. I think we got a steal of a talent all because he never had a good college experience.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    Bad news on the TTM front. Just sent to Bednarik and it was "Returned to Sender"

Whoever got the envelope wrote "why?" next to his name. Looks like that well has dried
    Dang i have a jersey i wanted to get signed. Was either going to mail it or since i live like 10 mins away drop it at his house. What addy did you use?
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

The one on the TTM database on winding road. I know his health was not great,I wonder if he moved into a home or something

I had a success there in April
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    The one on the TTM database on winding road. I know his health was not great,I wonder if he moved into a home or something

I had a success there in April
    Yea, that or i read something in the TTM that his wife sent some people letters explaining that he won't be signing anymore or something because she is tired of people putting his stuff on ebay to make a profit. so...
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

If you send money and put "Donation enclosed" on the envelope he will sign it
    Every curse, lie, violation of our lives. Every careless shallow breath,
    Corruption of our minds. All the blood and the shame, defamation of name.
    The weight of a wicked world embodied on a thankless crucifix

It's not the money. Bednarik goes through these stages for TTM, give it a couple weeks he'll be back. Over the past 2 years he's "quit" TTM'ing a few times.
    I do not use Paypal.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

Page 300 of 549 FirstFirst ... 200250290297298299300301302303310350400 ... LastLast