Page 316 of 551 FirstFirst ... 216266306313314315316317318319326366416 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 5502

Thread: Philly INK

Last edited by Philly4for4Fan; 11-28-2012 at 09:35 PM.
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

If you've never gone before, Jaws show was totally worth the drive. He was pleasant and very willing to sign anything. Has a great sig too. Mamula was also friendly and kept saying how much he loved Philly(which shocked me)

Only bad part of the night was I sat two tables from Milt Thompson, but didn't have anything for him to sign. Still a good night none-the-less

Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    If you've never gone before, Jaws show was totally worth the drive. He was pleasant and very willing to sign anything. Has a great sig too. Mamula was also friendly and kept saying how much he loved Philly(which shocked me)

Only bad part of the night was I sat two tables from Milt Thompson, but didn't have anything for him to sign. Still a good night none-the-less
    I went once before for McNabb, who was in a very good signing mood. I got a mini from him. He was signing jerseys on the shoulder instead of the number, so I think I made a god choice. I guess Jaws brings out the best in people, haha. I only had a mini for Jaws, so I want to head back and get something good.

anyone going to the roenick thing? i'll probably go. just wish he'd announce all of his dates. pennsauken isnt easy for me to get to, so I just hope he doesnt announce something closer for after i go to this. seems like his book tour is as well run as the cba negotiations

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Ill be there. I plan on getting there around 3. I want to get a copy of his book and get a mini signed

Quote Originally Posted by slitz View Post
    anyone going to the roenick thing? i'll probably go. just wish he'd announce all of his dates. pennsauken isnt easy for me to get to, so I just hope he doesnt announce something closer for after i go to this. seems like his book tour is as well run as the cba negotiations
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    Ill be there. I plan on getting there around 3. I want to get a copy of his book and get a mini signed
    cool, i'll look for ya. i'm shooting for between 2-3. i'm bringing a pile of stuff. never know who might show up. really hoping snider is there (figure since its his charity, he might be). i have a 40th anniversary puck i'd like him to sign

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Nice ill see you then. Ill have my 3 boys with me. They cant wait to meet him.

Quote Originally Posted by slitz View Post
    cool, i'll look for ya. i'm shooting for between 2-3. i'm bringing a pile of stuff. never know who might show up. really hoping snider is there (figure since its his charity, he might be). i have a 40th anniversary puck i'd like him to sign
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Kind of an off topic question but does anyone else on here have an iphone 4s?? For whatever reason since I got it I cant log in to scf on it. Does anyone else have this problem?? I can access the webiste and read but am unable to login and reply.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    Kind of an off topic question but does anyone else on here have an iphone 4s?? For whatever reason since I got it I cant log in to scf on it. Does anyone else have this problem?? I can access the webiste and read but am unable to login and reply.
    I'm on the 4s and have no problems doing anything on this site.. Huh.
    I do not use Paypal.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

This mondays guest at neshaminy is damaris Johnson

Page 316 of 551 FirstFirst ... 216266306313314315316317318319326366416 ... LastLast