Page 324 of 550 FirstFirst ... 224274314321322323324325326327334374424 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 5493

Thread: Philly INK

That Utley thing was annoying. They made you pay the eight dollars for admission to the show and sales tax too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanpmeyer View Post
    I am so annoyed........I am trying to purchase a Utley autograph via Sports Vault website but they DO NOT accept Paypal. I called and left a message and no response yet. Tickets are purchased via them and not MAB. I then called BC Sports Because I was under the impression they were pretty much the same thing. Apparently not! But they did answer the phone "everything in store 40% off" Honestly how do you run a successful business this time and age without accepting Paypal? Maybe one reason BC Sports has had so many problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanpmeyer View Post
    I am so annoyed........I am trying to purchase a Utley autograph via Sports Vault website but they DO NOT accept Paypal. I called and left a message and no response yet. Tickets are purchased via them and not MAB. I then called BC Sports Because I was under the impression they were pretty much the same thing. Apparently not! But they did answer the phone "everything in store 40% off" Honestly how do you run a successful business this time and age without accepting Paypal? Maybe one reason BC Sports has had so many problems.
    does it surprise you? they already went bankrupty once and apparently havent learned their lesson

I know things are tight with christmas for everyone. Added a few things i wouldn't mind selling so check my for sale folder. Some unsigned and signed items. If interested in anything just let me know.

http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/...%20For%20Sale/
    Last edited by DnMcnabb5; 12-04-2012 at 08:47 PM.
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

Ej, I agree with mike. Much better to get the actual base signed. If you open the box right you can repackage if you want to but they do look better displayed open, especially the hockey.

Some of the football and baseball may need a little sanding to smooth it out.
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Speaking of mcfarlanes did everyone see the Giroux that was released today?? Can't wait to get one
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

Yea Jack, I.believe my wife is getting me the giroux c/l for Christmas. I'm happy its out of /500 or else it would be too rich for my blood.

Spawn.com is releasing a Collector's Club McCoy in the next week or two as well.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    They look great. I want to pick up the base version witch is the winter classic one
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    Yea Jack, I.believe my wife is getting me the giroux c/l for Christmas. I'm happy its out of /500 or else it would be too rich for my blood.

Spawn.com is releasing a Collector's Club McCoy in the next week or two as well.
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    So who all will be at the Mab show on Saturday?? Maybe do a Philly ink meet up?
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    They look great. I want to pick up the base version witch is the winter classic one
    Yea I'm going to get a couple base figs might get one customized into a phantoms jersey

Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    Speaking of mcfarlanes did everyone see the Giroux that was released today?? Can't wait to get one
    yeah i'm definitely picking one up. thought they were released yesteray & checked my Toys 'R' Us. guess i'll be running back out there tomorrow after work & hoping they still have some left.

Page 324 of 550 FirstFirst ... 224274314321322323324325326327334374424 ... LastLast