Page 325 of 546 FirstFirst ... 225275315322323324325326327328335375425 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 5460

Thread: Philly INK

as for the McFarlane bases...i currently have 57 NHL signed bases in my collection & they look great displayed open in a courier cabinet (even though i need a bigger cabinet now). i've seen another person get the unopened packs signed (Heatley & Thornton) & in my opinion looked terrible. they're also harder to display that way, plus the plastic yellows over years if you get any kind of sun through windows where you display them. NHL & NBA are easy for autographs. although i never tried NFL or MLB it doesn't look like they would look great with 'rough' bases.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    Yea Jack, I.believe my wife is getting me the giroux c/l for Christmas. I'm happy its out of /500 or else it would be too rich for my blood.

Spawn.com is releasing a Collector's Club McCoy in the next week or two as well.
    The mccoy exclusive is pretty sick! http://store.spawn.com/products/Lese...Exclusive.html
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TarHeelBorn View Post
    Danny Watkins at Chickies and Pete's in Egg Harbor Twp tonight, Bryce Brown is next week!
    if the Bryce Brown rumor is true (i don't want to get my hopes up b/c players ALWAYS cancel their EHT appearances cause no one wants to come down here), i will be happy to help 50/50 an item or 2 (only one mini though). i will help whoever has helped me or positively dealt w/me in the past 'first & then 1st come, 1st serve' after that. players aren't officially announced for the show til Mon afternoon, so you'll have to be ready to paypal me the funds to cover printing pics or buying minis ($25 ea) THAT night or early Tues. i will post on here as soon as i hear if he'll be there or not on Mon.

Just for info purposes here are some pics of my collection. I have every Philly Sp, Variant, C/L except for the Giroux's that just came out. Couple Customs and signed SP's (I think 6 hockey and one baseball- I sanded a spot on the base)

http://s1192.beta.photobucket.com/us...e%20Collection
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

I just posted the Damaris Johnson pics I have for trade on my photo bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by DnMcnabb5 View Post
    yea im interested in one! Let me know!
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

Anybody have any experience with getting the "rough" base signed of a football or baseball figure?

Quote Originally Posted by bishop19 View Post
    as for the McFarlane bases...i currently have 57 NHL signed bases in my collection & they look great displayed open in a courier cabinet (even though i need a bigger cabinet now). i've seen another person get the unopened packs signed (Heatley & Thornton) & in my opinion looked terrible. they're also harder to display that way, plus the plastic yellows over years if you get any kind of sun through windows where you display them. NHL & NBA are easy for autographs. although i never tried NFL or MLB it doesn't look like they would look great with 'rough' bases.
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

EJ, just sent you an email re: your question.

If anyone has trouble getting giroux sps let me know. I can get them for like 10-11 bucks plus shipping off of the old spawn boards when I order mine. Probably going to order around Christmas
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ejerb0828 View Post
    I just posted the Damaris Johnson pics I have for trade on my photo bucket.
    PM Sent...
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

I was able to get my Utley ticket through MAB. I called and spoke to Laura....I did not have to purchase the Admission ticket now. So YES I will be at the MAB show.....gotta leave by 3 though! I am getting my Chase Utley jersey signed....I was looking for a GREY Away jersey but could only find the Pinstriped jersey.....if anyone has a Grey Utley jersey that they don't need let me know?

That is great looking. I love the WC look.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    Speaking of mcfarlanes did everyone see the Giroux that was released today?? Can't wait to get one
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

Page 325 of 546 FirstFirst ... 225275315322323324325326327328335375425 ... LastLast