Page 335 of 549 FirstFirst ... 235285325332333334335336337338345385435 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 5488

Thread: Philly INK

never did andy ttm but he is usually only one per at the coaches show

Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    Anyone know if Andy will sign ttm? I was hoping to go to s philly this week but I will be going to Cox now. I have 2 8x10s I need signed by Andy
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

andy probably wont sign TTM. That's awesome about Cox I printed a lot of photos for him last time and no dice, but now we get another chance.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

hopefully he doesnt cancel again...not sure how much he will sign. It will probably be more crowded then usual.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberer View Post
    andy probably wont sign TTM. That's awesome about Cox I printed a lot of photos for him last time and no dice, but now we get another chance.
    Hidden Content

Does anybody have an 8x10 quality pic of the 83 sixers winning the championship or maybe any member of the team holding the trophy?
    Hidden Content

EJ,
    I have a team photo that isn't too bad. I've gotten Richardson, Cheeks Iavoroni and Jones on it. PM me your email and I'll shoot it over to you. I'm still looking for a 2000-01 team photo if anyone has it.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

Thanks for the info on Reid. I emailed WIP to see if the following week will air Christmas Eve or later in the week. If It's Christmas Eve, I might just try TTM. Worst Case I'm out 3 bucks in stamps.

EJ and Mike, did you ever try emailing their public relations department? The new ownership really has a phillies outlook on customer service. You might be able to get lucky through them. Worst they say is can't help
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

LB Bill Bergey at first and goal at Granite Run Mall Sat Dec 22nd 11am-12pm. $15 per autograph
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

i'm also placing an order w/McFarlane once the Shady exclusive is released since i also need the J. Quick NHL exclusive. the shipping is outrageous but doesn't go up much with added figures. so if anyone wants to piggyback my order & get either the McCoy or any other figure available, send me a PM & we'll divy up the shipping per figure (i.e. $14 s/h w/4 figures ordered would be $3.50 ea figure) to make it cheaper on us.

bishop let me know what the cost of a Shady would be.....PM? I'm also looking for any extra Philly McFarlanes anyone may have....Eagles, Flyers, Phillies, 76ers

Anybody have an 8x10 quality picture of Bergy?

Quote Originally Posted by DnMcnabb5 View Post
    LB Bill Bergey at first and goal at Granite Run Mall Sat Dec 22nd 11am-12pm. $15 per autograph
    Hidden Content

Page 335 of 549 FirstFirst ... 235285325332333334335336337338345385435 ... LastLast