Page 339 of 551 FirstFirst ... 239289329336337338339340341342349389439 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 5503

Thread: Philly INK

I didn't find out about until a 6:00 but I heard he was at T Mobile Roosevelt mall. I raced there after Cox, but I missed him by 10 minutes
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    I didn't find out about until a 6:00 but I heard he was at T Mobile Roosevelt mall. I raced there after Cox, but I missed him by 10 minutes
    Damn seriously?! Was it a scheduled signing or was just there?
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

Quote Originally Posted by DnMcnabb5 View Post
    Damn seriously?! Was it a scheduled signing or was just there?
    The person who told me, found out because there was a sign out front when he was shopping at the mall earlier today. They purposely didn't advertise it to avoid a crowd. Seems counterproductive if you ask me, but what do i know.

The person who told me, found out because there was a sign out front when he was shopping at the mall earlier today. They purposely didn't advertise it to avoid a crowd. Seems counterproductive if you ask me, but what do i know.
    I checked twitter and Desean and Tmobile posted it this afternoon but that was it. First said follow Tmobile to find out location and then Djack and Tmobile posted Cottman Ave from 5-7 he was going to be there. If i was looking on twitter i would of found it but oh well...

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

McCoy's are now on sale on spawn.com. there's no ordering limit so either the mass produced or they will sell out quick.

Some autograph signings as part I holiday toy drives in Philly this week:

today 4-6pm
    Jesse Hart
    3058-70 Kensington Ave

Wed 3-7pm
    Eddie Chambers
    Mikey Dredd
    The Coalition
    4 South 52nd St

Thurs 5-7pm
    Jason Richardson
    Maalik Wayne
    Bryant Jennings
    1231 North Broad St

if anyone needs good images of the boxers, I have a bunch at home. I can email them to you after 3pm at the earliest.

I called tmobile when I was at fletcher cox. they said one per. I raced down there. Jackson was unusually kind. He signed anything you put in front of him. I got three pictures and a friend of mine got 3 cards a jersey and a mcfarlane. He also took posed pictures with. Sorry you didnt make it. If tmobile didnt tell me one per and I knew he would sign multiple items, I would have taken your stuff with me. Sorry buddy.

Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

McCoy's are now on sale on spawn.com. there's no ordering limit so either the mass produced or they will sell out quick.
    Just ordered mine! Damn i didn't realize they charge you an arm and a leg for shipping!

Hidden Content

Bryce Brown again at Chickies and Pete's in EHT. 6pm

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Can anyone grab an extra brown tonight?
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

Page 339 of 551 FirstFirst ... 239289329336337338339340341342349389439 ... LastLast