Page 345 of 549 FirstFirst ... 245295335342343344345346347348355395445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 5488

Thread: Philly INK

Anybody have any 8x10 quality pics of the players listed here?

Quote Originally Posted by slitz View Post
    some flyers alumni for saturdays game in warminster:

Anthony SanFilippo@AnthonySan37@slitz_138 Per Bob Kelly: Kelly, Fedoruk, Propp, Goodenough, Bialowis, Joe Watson, Lamoreaux, Freer, Fenyves, Russell, Berube… more to come.

not sure who Russell is. wonder if its dominic roussell???
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

Nothing about Dominic Roussell here:
    THIS SATURDAY JANUARY 5TH @ 5PM Team Craig Berube (Local Players) vs. The Philadelphia Flyers Alumni. The Philadelphia Flyers Alumni will include players Larry Goodenough, Todd Fedoruk, Bob "The Hound" Kelly, Brian Propp, Mitch Lamoureux, Terry Carkner, Joe Watson, Joe Watson, Ray Allison, Frank "The Animal" Bialowas, and coached by Dave "The Hammer" Schultz
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanpmeyer View Post
    Anyone going to McNabb signing?
    Only ones i know for sure are you,me and Jack.
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

I've never been to an alumni game before. Anyone know how long the game usually last and is the graphing organized or chaos?

From what I was told, the place is not big. Its a local rink. Some or all the players may sign in the lobby after. Poppel will have items for sale to get signed as well. I am going so I hope to see you there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    I've never been to an alumni game before. Anyone know how long the game usually last and is the graphing organized or chaos?
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Guys ill be there. I've been to a bunch of these games and the graphing is pretty easy it's just very unorganized. If anyone wants to meet up send me a message.
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

Thanks fellas, as long as my son is up to it, I will be there. Stopped by GT's for some pucks today just in case
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

I may be at the Alumni game as well.....atleast prior to the game with my daughter, AKA my autograph go getter! I will also be at the McNabb signing. If anyone doesn't know me PM me your number!

mike,
    i will bring your thorton photo in case your there. If you make it then please bring the net...thanks

Thanks fellas, as long as my son is up to it, I will be there. Stopped by GT's for some pucks today just in case
    Hidden Content

Page 345 of 549 FirstFirst ... 245295335342343344345346347348355395445 ... LastLast