Page 348 of 547 FirstFirst ... 248298338345346347348349350351358398448 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 5461

Thread: Philly INK

  1. #3471
    I will try them...where do you buy yours at?

    Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    What kind of jersey is it?? Have you tried using a staedtler marker?
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

  2. #3472
    Philly sports fans choice awards 1-17-13

    http://www.sppsports.com/fca/philly.asp
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

  3. #3473
    picked up the second couturier puck Carls had up. not bad for $10. puck itself is $6-8

  4. #3474
    store near me is going selling off all their merch to move to a much smaller store. all the hockey stuff is 50% off. their prices are high to start but if anyone needs anything specific, i can check what they have. most items are 90s era stuff. signed pucks, jerseys, etc... i looked through the 8x10s & they had a couple Dominic Roussel ones, Mark Howe, Niittymaki plus a lot of more common signing guys (Primeau, Therein, Kerr, Leach, Kelly, Barber, etc...) the 8x10s are $20 after discount. if you want me to check for anything..let me know.

  5. #3475
    Quote Originally Posted by bishop19 View Post
    store near me is going selling off all their merch to move to a much smaller store. all the hockey stuff is 50% off. their prices are high to start but if anyone needs anything specific, i can check what they have. most items are 90s era stuff. signed pucks, jerseys, etc... i looked through the 8x10s & they had a couple Dominic Roussel ones, Mark Howe, Niittymaki plus a lot of more common signing guys (Primeau, Therein, Kerr, Leach, Kelly, Barber, etc...) the 8x10s are $20 after discount. if you want me to check for anything..let me know.
    oh and forgot to mention Renberg since I know he's not easy to get

  6. #3476
    "Former Philadelphia Flyer, Jeremy Roenick, will be signing copies of his new book this Friday night at the Cavity Busters Flyers Skate Zone in NE Philadelphia! JR will be at the rink during the nighttime Public Skate Session, 8-10PM"

    I'm hoping he will sign other stuff to if you buy the book. Could use him on a puck and my teamstick
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

    My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

  7. #3477
    Quote Originally Posted by slitz View Post
    picked up the second couturier puck Carls had up. not bad for $10. puck itself is $6-8
    Yea man, i grabbed the first one, heck of a deal. I already have him on a game puck, add draft puck, so happy to add a WC puck of him
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

    My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

  8. #3478
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    "Former Philadelphia Flyer, Jeremy Roenick, will be signing copies of his new book this Friday night at the Cavity Busters Flyers Skate Zone in NE Philadelphia! JR will be at the rink during the nighttime Public Skate Session, 8-10PM"

    I'm hoping he will sign other stuff to if you buy the book. Could use him on a puck and my teamstick
    he will... signed 4 things for me last time.

  9. #3479
    you gonna try to get primeau and roenick? they both are on friday. If you get to primeau early...im thinking its enough time to get to roenick too

    Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    "Former Philadelphia Flyer, Jeremy Roenick, will be signing copies of his new book this Friday night at the Cavity Busters Flyers Skate Zone in NE Philadelphia! JR will be at the rink during the nighttime Public Skate Session, 8-10PM"

    I'm hoping he will sign other stuff to if you buy the book. Could use him on a puck and my teamstick
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

  10. #3480
    Does anybody have any 8x10 quality pics of JR in a Flyers uniform?

    Quote Originally Posted by slitz View Post
    he will... signed 4 things for me last time.
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

Page 348 of 547 FirstFirst ... 248298338345346347348349350351358398448 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •