Page 365 of 548 FirstFirst ... 265315355362363364365366367368375415465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 5471

Thread: Philly INK

Just added Friday March 22nd, Flyers Wayne Simmonds...7 PM-8 PM, $25.00 per autograph (autograph includes a free 8 x 10 photo or for $2 more a puck). He will be appearing at Bucks County Ice Sports.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    February 4th Wayne simmonds at bd sports in swedseboro just $20 per auto
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

I only need one Luke Schenn. I'd be willing to go through the line if people need the other Luke and 2 Brayden tix. 15 bucks per would keep it cheaper than the promoter shows. Let me know if anyone wants to split it that way and I will order the ticket tomorrow
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

I guess the only prepay I'll do is Giroux. I may get the early admission, do the Alumni table, then get Giroux after that and split.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    I only need one Luke Schenn. I'd be willing to go through the line if people need the other Luke and 2 Brayden tix. 15 bucks per would keep it cheaper than the promoter shows. Let me know if anyone wants to split it that way and I will order the ticket tomorrow
    def interested in at least 1 b. schenn, maybe 2.

Former Phillies player Art Mahaffey. March 9th in Allentown. http://www.rasslers.us/
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

Quote Originally Posted by slitz View Post
    i'm sure its a long shot but if anyone is hitting the giroux line and not using both autographs, let me know and we can work something out. i just need the mcfarlane base
    yeah me too (after Slitz of course). there's no way i'm going this year. it's such a experience anymore. if someone is only using one Giroux, maybe we can work something out also...but i think i'm just gonna hope to get him down the line somehow (kills me, i've gotten him so many times over the yrs including this past July & i won't be able to get this base signed now that its out)

I'm going to be using both graphs for the base and my 2012 Winter Classic pic, but I can probably get other people's stuff signed if I'm in line anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by bishop19 View Post
    yeah me too (after Slitz of course). there's no way i'm going this year. it's such a ™™™™ experience anymore. if someone is only using one Giroux, maybe we can work something out also...but i think i'm just gonna hope to get him down the line somehow (kills me, i've gotten him so many times over the yrs including this past July & i won't be able to get this base signed now that its out)
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

For all of you regulars to the carnival. I am planning on getting the early admission ticket and going straight to the alumni table. After that I want to hit up the $20 autograph players. How many autographs do you guys usually end up with of the other players that are $20, are you in line about an hour for each player or longer?

Page 365 of 548 FirstFirst ... 265315355362363364365366367368375415465 ... LastLast