Page 370 of 548 FirstFirst ... 270320360367368369370371372373380420470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 5471

Thread: Philly INK

Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    Yeah, twenty bucks for one graph, I'll probably skip it.
    Why not just buy something for $20. get the autograph, then return item to a different FM.

Seems like a big hassle if he is going to be at the barbs thing anyway. I might still go, but those fm things are always a hassle. They had Ruiz there a few years back, I bought the merchandise, stood in line for two hours, and they cut the line off with about forty people left.
    Quote Originally Posted by jake533 View Post
    Why not just buy something for $20. get the autograph, then return item to a different FM.

Quote Originally Posted by jake533 View Post
    Anyone want to split a Giroux autograph ticket, Ill give you $20. Just need 1 for a 16x20
    at the carnival? he's auto/photo only for $65 and its sold out

Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    Seems like a big hassle if he is going to be at the barbs thing anyway. I might still go, but those fm things are always a hassle. They had Ruiz there a few years back, I bought the merchandise, stood in line for two hours, and they cut the line off with about forty people left.

never been to Barbs. is it usually good?
    Last edited by slitz; 01-25-2013 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slitz View Post

I know he's sold out. I am offering $20 to get someone to get a 16x20 signed for me. If they didn't need both autographs & I would help them if they needed some of the lesser guys.

Jake we have a thread going for the carnival. Feel free to check it out
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Any thoughts on doing a chip in or something to buy some admission tickets for an unfortunate kid and his family to maybe attend the Flyers Carnival?

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Barbs is usually awesome. Last year it was Joe watson, Kindrachuk, Kelly, Barber, Bialowas and Schultz and everyone of them is free and does multiples. Not too bad of a line either but I would get there early. Not to mention there are always give aways and free lunch. I go to the flyers one every year and its a blast. Barbs is always like that except when all time NFL legend and Hall of Famer Mike Quick was there he wasnt too freindly.
    Quote Originally Posted by slitz View Post

Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

nice i saw parent will be there. i have a couple things to finish for him and i dont feel like paying for him. i'll be down at my moms that day anyway so it works perfect

yeah as jack said barbs was awesome... line got held up at barber and then schultz started telling me the stories of the pictures i had him sign and him and watson were reminiscing like 2 old guys on the porch it was quite awesome!

I'm in line now for Bernie. Looks like he is signing multiples
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Page 370 of 548 FirstFirst ... 270320360367368369370371372373380420470 ... LastLast