Page 380 of 545 FirstFirst ... 280330370377378379380381382383390430480 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 5447

Thread: Philly INK

  1. #3791
    Quote Originally Posted by DXFlyers View Post
    First batch of guests announced for MAB March show: Ric Flair (wooooooo), Steve Bedrosian, Jim Bunning and Charlie Hayes
    http://www.mab-celebrity.com/c-1752-...how-march.aspx
    noticed when you click to buy ric flair tix, cole hamels name and prices come up. not sure if that's a mistake or if he will be there also.

  2. #3792
    You can mail in an item for Ric flair through Flairs website. Its 30 per, 50 for belts

    http://www.ricflair.com/online-store...category_id=19



    Quote Originally Posted by DXFlyers View Post
    First batch of guests announced for MAB March show: Ric Flair (wooooooo), Steve Bedrosian, Jim Bunning and Charlie Hayes
    http://www.mab-celebrity.com/c-1752-...how-march.aspx
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

  3. #3793
    Got my first TTM return

    Jody Shelley 12 days 3/4 sent 3 8x10 and 1 card must not have seen the card.. SO STOKED!

  4. #3794
    Does anyone need any autographed Trent Cole photos!

  5. #3795


    jtbruds9's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    Country
    Card Cash
    100.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I went to flyers practice today and it was small crowd of about 12 people waiting for autographs and it was amazing how many players stopped. First I got Dave Brown walking out the front door. Then Mcginn and Sestito stopped and I had Mcginn sign his 1st goal photo. Then about 30 minutes later Foster stopped and signed a puck for me. That was IT. 3 players on the entire team and 2 of them where together although Fedotenko and Gervais waived as they drove by. What a joke. On a postive note I did get 4 ttms back today all on 8x10s, Tony Horacek, Steve Duchesne, and Wendell Young x2 bringing my total to 50 flyers autos in 2013 on my way to hopefully getting to 356.
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

  6. #3796


    jtbruds9's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    Country
    Card Cash
    100.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Nice. ttm can be addicting

    Quote Originally Posted by bjd624 View Post
    Got my first TTM return

    Jody Shelley 12 days 3/4 sent 3 8x10 and 1 card must not have seen the card.. SO STOKED!
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

  7. #3797
    Quote Originally Posted by bjd624 View Post
    Got my first TTM return

    Jody Shelley 12 days 3/4 sent 3 8x10 and 1 card must not have seen the card.. SO STOKED!
    congrats, and Jack is right be careful you just broke the seal.

    Thank God Phestival Carnival and my Brothers Bachelor party have me pretty tapped out. I'm on a break until summer time
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

    My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

  8. #3798
    Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    I went to flyers practice today and it was small crowd of about 12 people waiting for autographs and it was amazing how many players stopped. First I got Dave Brown walking out the front door. Then Mcginn and Sestito stopped and I had Mcginn sign his 1st goal photo. Then about 30 minutes later Foster stopped and signed a puck for me. That was IT. 3 players on the entire team and 2 of them where together although Fedotenko and Gervais waived as they drove by. What a joke. On a postive note I did get 4 ttms back today all on 8x10s, Tony Horacek, Steve Duchesne, and Wendell Young x2 bringing my total to 50 flyers autos in 2013 on my way to hopefully getting to 356.
    glad to see duchesne is signing. i have one i'm waiting to send out. hadnt seen a success posted in awhile over at scn. guess its safe to throw it in the mail now

    mike and jack are right... TTM can be addictive. i'm at the point where I curse the mail lady when I check my box and it has no returns in it!

  9. #3799
    i just set up 12 to send out tomorrow HELP!! lol..

    kinda hoping my Powe made it to him prior to him getting traded :/

  10. #3800


    jtbruds9's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    Country
    Card Cash
    100.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by slitz View Post
    glad to see duchesne is signing. i have one i'm waiting to send out. hadnt seen a success posted in awhile over at scn. guess its safe to throw it in the mail now

    mike and jack are right... TTM can be addictive. i'm at the point where I curse the mail lady when I check my box and it has no returns in it!
    Thats funny I curse mine everyday I dont get one also. Duchesne was back in 8 days. Actually all 3 successes today were back in 8 days.
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

Page 380 of 545 FirstFirst ... 280330370377378379380381382383390430480 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •