Page 382 of 550 FirstFirst ... 282332372379380381382383384385392432482 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 5493

Thread: Philly INK

  1. #3811
    A guy on a McFarlane forum I use went to the NFL expirence at the Super Bowl. You will never guess what Eagle was scheduled to sign and didn't show up. You got it Lesean McCoy. Hahaha
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

    My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

  2. #3812


    jtbruds9's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    Country
    Card Cash
    100.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    A guy on a McFarlane forum I use went to the NFL expirence at the Super Bowl. You will never guess what Eagle was scheduled to sign and didn't show up. You got it Lesean McCoy. Hahaha
    Maybe he was busy fighting with his baby moma again or maybe he had a flare up
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

  3. #3813
    "his hand was sore"
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

  4. #3814
    Hey Jack,
    I forget if I mentioned it to you before, but I just got Stanley TTM. I actually contacted him via email first, and he was real cool. I can give you his email address if you want it.
    I found Hachborn's address and sent him a letter last summer, nothing back yet.
    I saw a success with Seabrooke c/o the Ducks last year, ut never tried him.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

  5. #3815
    Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    Maybe he was busy fighting with his baby moma again or maybe he had a flare up
    That whole Twitter story literally killed his rep. I can't say I'm a big fan anymore, because he use to be my favorite current Eagle. Fame must change people, I got the chance to meet him two or three years ago and he was totally cool. Not anymore.

  6. #3816


    jtbruds9's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    Country
    Card Cash
    100.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    Hey Jack,
    I forget if I mentioned it to you before, but I just got Stanley TTM. I actually contacted him via email first, and he was real cool. I can give you his email address if you want it.
    I found Hachborn's address and sent him a letter last summer, nothing back yet.
    I saw a success with Seabrooke c/o the Ducks last year, ut never tried him.
    Thanks for the tips Mike. Im going to give seabrooke a try c/o the ducks and if you could pass along stanleys info that would be awesome. I have a few of the guys addresses(I bought harveys list and love it) but they are in Canada and I still am unsure how to send there. Thanks again for the help
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

  7. #3817
    Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    Thanks for the tips Mike. Im going to give seabrooke a try c/o the ducks and if you could pass along stanleys info that would be awesome. I have a few of the guys addresses(I bought harveys list and love it) but they are in Canada and I still am unsure how to send there. Thanks again for the help

    You need Canadian stamps for the SASE. I have a friend in Canada who can get them or you can go to Canadian Post web site and they will ship them to you. That's how I got Lindros back but be prepared it takes forever because of customs
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

    My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

  8. #3818
    Yeah dude, I send Canadian items all the time with no issue. I'll shoot you a text with his info.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    Thanks for the tips Mike. Im going to give seabrooke a try c/o the ducks and if you could pass along stanleys info that would be awesome. I have a few of the guys addresses(I bought harveys list and love it) but they are in Canada and I still am unsure how to send there. Thanks again for the help
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

  9. #3819
    You can try but I was there for Darren Daulton last year and someone had a bat and security made them leave. they would not let them stay with the bat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    Being its a casino, can I bring a hockey stick in there or will they give me a hard time?
    Check Out my items for trade. I am always willing to work out a deal.
    Hidden Content

  10. #3820


    jtbruds9's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    Country
    Card Cash
    100.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Carl's just announced on 3/2 Jim Watson, Rick MacLeish, Larry goodenough and joe kadlec $10 each all 4 for $30
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

Page 382 of 550 FirstFirst ... 282332372379380381382383384385392432482 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •