Page 384 of 548 FirstFirst ... 284334374381382383384385386387394434484 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 5471

Thread: Philly INK

US stamps going to, Canadian Stamps going back. It depends on the weight for an 8x10. I send mine with a sharpie and in a toploader, and place 4 of the 1.10 stamps for the return, which is probably overkill, but I want to be safe.. I've never had any issues. Actually, I'm pretty close to 100% sending to Canada. You just need to make sure you fill out a customs form for anything over an ounce going to Canada, there doesn't need to be one coming back.
    Also, along with what Bishop said, you can order them straight from the canadian post websight as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by bjd624 View Post
    how many stamps would be needed each time? like for a return of 8x10 or just a standard envelope

also do you use US stamps going to? and canadian on return right?
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!

Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    Carl's just announced on 3/2 Jim Watson, Rick MacLeish, Larry goodenough and joe kadlec $10 each all 4 for $30
    i better get some awesome snow in killington that weekend, i'm missing too many good signings :P

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    So if I get to chickies at 6 tonight what are the odds I can get hartnell?
    Like Philly INK on facebook for a list of Philly area autograph signings
    Hidden Content
    515/555 flyers all time roster autos 92%
    My stuff for trade Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    So if I get to chickies at 6 tonight what are the odds I can get hartnell?
    Hopefully good as I will be getting there at the same time
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

as close to face value as i can get, remember i am throwing in 3 autos as well

How did you guys do? My wife was in a fender bender so I couldn't make it
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    Hopefully good as I will be getting there at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    How did you guys do? My wife was in a fender bender so I couldn't make it
    Is she ok? That's terrible

It was pretty strict one per, and line was too long to get back in for second go around. I got a puck signed and a gracious couple behind me only needed one auto so they got me an 8x10 done. Not bad at all.

He got there early so he signed for about 15 people before show started. I was done by first commercial break.
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

She's ok, thanks. A guy drifted into the wrong lane and smacked up her Acadia pretty good, but she got out of it with just a few bruises.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    Is she ok? That's terrible

It was pretty strict one per, and line was too long to get back in for second go around. I got a puck signed and a gracious couple behind me only needed one auto so they got me an 8x10 done. Not bad at all.

He got there early so he signed for about 15 people before show started. I was done by first commercial break.

I don't know if anyone collects other football autos but MAB has just announced Ray Rice for the Philly Show on that Sunday in March.... They also announced a bunch of older Phillies players if you haven't checked out lately...
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

any Rocky fans on here?
    thought maybe i could find interest on here for these items i'm selling.
    these are great items, i just don't have any room for them:

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/clt/3585046624.html

Page 384 of 548 FirstFirst ... 284334374381382383384385386387394434484 ... LastLast